16-Stop it!

I am at school right now, i just walked through the huge doors and it is 7:30 at morning. I was currently with Angelo walking towards our lockers to get our stuffs, i tried to get the last night memory out of my mind, i told Tati after i went home what happend and she didn't seem very sad for me, she seemed like she waited for it to happen or she wanted it to. But that was the last time this happens.

Suddenly i heard the school doors open and every girl gasped, i looked over to the doors to see a guy wearing black leather for a jacket black shirt and black jeans, his shoes were red and he wore black sunglasses, he had a perfect jawline and a perfect carved body.

Who is he?

Everygirl had their eyes on him, i turned back around to get my stuff and the bell rang. Oh no i am going to be late.

"I have to go see you later." Angelo said giving me a pat on the shoulder, i nodded and smiled at him while he left, i immediately turned around and started getting my stuff.

Suddenly my locker was slammed closed and i jumped, i turned around to see the guy that entered the school trapping me with his hands.

He looked more and more similar to someone as the second passed by.

And when i finally got who he is he took the glasses off leaving me to see those two shiny blue eyes.

"Lucifer?" i asked still having my eyes wide open. "Hi nova." he said with a chill and sexy voice which did not sound sexy at all inside my ears. "What are you doing here?" i asked, he took one hand off of the locker and balanced himself with only one hand, i turned around and opened my locker again getting the stuff i was supposed to get. "Going to school." he said, i narrowed my eyes at him and walked away trying to avoid him but he stood infront if me every mood that i made.

"Nah-uh." he said shaking a finger infront of my face while he had a smirk on his face that could litterly stretch wider then his face, okay no that would look very scary.

"Stop it Lucifer!" i yelled getting more frustrated by the minute that passed by. "You're avoiding me." he said getting closer to me but i did not move, showing your weaknesses isn't the greatest idea even towards the devil himself. "No i am not." i said looking up to face him since i am too short and little infront of him. "Yes you are, from last night, am i right?" he asked his smirk disappearing slowly infront of my eyes. "Look Lucifer, last night was a mistake, we shouldn't have left we should've just stayed there and eat it was my mistake." i said, his eyes flashed the emotion i never want to see in someones eyes, sadness blasted inside his eyes, everywhere but was immediately hidden. He always hides his emotions, maybe because something has happened to him in the past and he is not very good at opening up to people. He sighed and pushed my shoulder as he walked away.

"Lucifer!" i yelled trying to reach him but he disappeared. I let out a sigh and walked towards the office to get a paper that allows me to enter the class.

I know short chapter but i was at school writing it so i ran out of ideas but i'll make sure the next chapter will be longer and more ideas for a next chapter are popping in my mind right at this exact moment

And everytime i post a chapter that has an author note at the end means that the moment i posted it is the moment i finished writing it.