29-Kiss...

I've been staring at the ceiling for more than three hours, after our kiss my brain has blurred and i can't think of anything else except that. It was the most beautiful thing i've ever felt, the butterflies that ran in my stomach the moment his lips touched mine, but that's not my only thought, the fact that i wanted more was the most unpleasant, but thankfully Lucifer was smart enough to pull away, i was burning through out the whole kiss. His lips we're so soft and i can still taste them while i lick my lips.

I hear someone outside the door knocking causing me to come back to reality.

"Come in." i said, yeah i know probably not the best thing to say when your life is at risk but right now i can't think very well.

In walks the girl i met, with a tray filled with food in her hands. She puts the food down beside the bed, she is about to leave when i stop her.

"Hey, ugh, you never told me your name." i said, she stopped and turned around, she lifted her face and a smile was creeping to form.

"Amanda." she said walking towards me, i shook her hand and i motioned for her to sit on the bed.

For a few minutes nothing could be heard until i saw Amanda's eyes widen and her hand started tapping mine out of excitement.

"So, remember when we talked about Lucifer having a child yeah?" she said and i nodded. "So i heard that Lucifer actually does have one child, he is the only one that escaped from him and the reason to that is because he had supernatural powers, which grew him up faster than normal kids would, the kiddo stopped growing at the age of eighteen, his name is Dominic, and he is an evil guy, he wants to destroy his father for what he did." she finished, i look in complete shock, how is this possible, i mean it is. But how?

"How do you know all this?" i ask, confusion is written all over my face.

"From old demons, demons don't grow but here in this castle they've been living for thousands of years and know a lot." she said nodding her head, i nodded slowly. So now there's two dangers coming towards us?

"Amanda?" i call her name quietly.

"Yes?" she answers.

"Can i tell you something?"

"Is it about you being a human, fake dating Lucifer to save him? Oh i know." she said and my eyes widened in shock, how the heck does she know all this stuff and especially this.

"H-how?" i ask stuttering, she gives me a genuine smile.

"I can smell you from far away, that you are a human and i know a human would never date Lucifer, of course after knowing what he did, and what he does. And the fact that you are very angelic too is very weird, so i thought about it and then got to the fact that this is your fate, you end up with Lucifer." she said, and my head started pounding.

A GIRL WILL TELL YOUR FATE...

A voice said inside me, i snapped back to reality and looked at Amanda.

"This is actually true." i said in a whisper.

"Are you okay? You got a little pale there." she said, i looked at her and she was worried, i broke a small chuckle and nodded.

So he has a son. "He does know about his son right?" i asked her, her eyes turned towards me.

"I don't know, why don't you ask him?" she said looking at the door, soon the door opened revealing Lucifer.

"Hello Amanda." he said waving at her, she lowered her head and waved back.

"Hello King Lucifer." she said, i chuckled at her sudden behavior, Lucifer looked at me, his smile creeped on his face, his cute dimples showing.

I stood up and walked Amanda to the door, i closed the door and as soon as i turned around i was pinned on the wall, Lucifer holding me by the waist his lips are touching my neck, i bring my hands up and touch him. He looks at me before snapping his lips on mine, i tried to push him away but the pleasure was taking over me. He lifted me up, my legs wrapping around his torso by themselves. It's like he is controlling my body.

I felt the wall leave my back and slowly i felt a soft matress touching me. The bed, no, no, no not the bed.

I pushed my lips away from his. Bringing my hands on his shoulders to push him a little farther. "We need to talk about your son." i said tapping my finger on his shoulder, he groaned and rolled his eyes, sitting up, and i doing the same.

"Why did you have to kill the moment." he asked with his puppy dog eyes looking straight at mine.

"Because, the moment you talk about is not ready for me yet." i rolled my eyes as he groaned. "Aaand." i extended the 'A' "we need to talk about you son." i said, it's kind of weird, talking to the guy i just kissed, about his son. And i am just sixteen, his human years are twenty-three, is he too old for me? I mean i am not even an adult yet. He had a freaking son.

"What about my son?" he asked fidgeting with his fingers.

"So you do know you have a son." i say, sighing.

"Yeah i do." he said.

"Lucifer, why didn't you tell me? The guy is trying to kill you!" i said half yelling. He snapped his gaze at me.

"I-i couldn't." he said shaking his head, i rolled my eyes.

"What is it that you couldn't Lucifer?" i ask frustrated, he stood up making me jump at the sudden movement.

"I can't bring anymore Danger in you fucking life!" he yelled throwing a vase filled with water, i flinched and looked at the wall that was now splattered with water, and the flowers fell on the floor.

"Because am gonna die twice? Sorry to inform you but i will die anyways, so i have no danger behind my back!" i stood up yelling in his face as tears started falling. I can't bare the thought that i am going to die.

He opened his arms and wrapped them around me, u rested my head on his chest as tears stained his shirt. "I don't wan't to leave life tthat fast, i want to be able to see what the others see, i want to travel the world, see different cultures, help people, but i can't! I can't do all this stuff because in less than a week i am dead!" i said, my voice sounding muffled as i talked through his shirt. "I don't want to leave you." i finished with a small whisper and he hugged me tighter.

He said nothing i said nothing, for a moment i heard him sniff back a tear.... It was different it is our first fight, not our first fight but our first fight as, i don't even know how you can describe our relationship...