10-Crystals

Today is a new day, maybe all this was a nightmare and i will wake up and everything will be back to normal. I will be with my family that kept me safe for all those years.

I shove the sheets off of my body and stood up. I walked towards my bathroom i have inside my room.

I turned the hot water on and i turned on the mirror. I looked at my forehead, there is a cut right below my hair line with dried blood on it.

I let out a sigh and flipped my hair on the other side. My bags under my eyes are getting worse while the days pass by.

I touched slowly my face with my fingers and went closer to the mirror.

"Everything will be fine." i whispered to my reflection.

I turned back on the bathtub and it was already filled. I took my clothes off slowly and got in the bathtub.

I dropped my baby blue bath bomb inside the water and closed my eyes as the sound of the bath bomb entered my ears.

.....

I opened my eyes, i was still in the bathtub but i felt something walking beside me. I looked on the side to see a shadow getting closer to me. Fear overtook my body but i couldn't move, its like i am paralyzed.

Suddenly the shadow was now a dark person with red eyes. I gasped at his face.

A hand was wrapped around my neck struggling me now.

Lucifer is trying to drown me. I was pulled under the water.

....

I opened my eyes with a loud gasp.

"Wake up sleepy head." i gasped from fear one more time as i heard someone behind the shower curtain.

It sounds like Lucifer.

I stood up from the bathtub. Luckily there is a curtain.

"What do you want?" i asked as i grabbed the towel he handed me.

I wrapped the towel around my body

"I came to brighten your day." he said. I stayed inside the bathtub still.

"Last time i remember you coming you did not brighten my day at all. So why now?" i asked him.

"Its your birthday today princess, why not have a good day with the devil?" he asked with a seductive voice.

"Yeah right, my birthday." i sighed out. "Like the devil you are you should have known very well i don't like my birthdays." i said as my eyes started to get watery.

"Yeah and like the devil i am doesn't mean i know everything about everyone, and why don't you like your birthdays?" he asked. I sighed.

"Firstly. Get out of the bathroom so i can get dressed up and i'll think about telling you." i said. I heard the door close. I looked with the curtain in front of my body if he is still there and then i went out of the bathtub. I took the towel off of my body and got dressed.

I opened the bathroom door and jumped when i bumped on Lucifer's hard chest.

I looked up and the pushed myself away from him.

"Now tell me." he said. I sighed and decided to tell him. There is no escape from this after all.

"Okay, well you know i am adopted. Well the day i was thrown in the streets. Thats the day of my birthday." i stopped, as tears forced to come out. "That's the day i lost hope." i said and a single tear dropped.