24- nightmares are dreams too

The nightmares continued for days, Lucifer already announced that i am the new queen, which of course is just fake to calm his realm down. It's been a week here and i wonder what my friends, siblings and parents think of where i am. Probably they don't care for me, i was maybe for once more a waste of time for them, and now that i disappeared they got one less thing to care about. I mean my last foster family thought of me like this.

I broke my gaze from the ceiling to the darkness in the room, i shivered as many thoughts came running through my mind.

What if the shadow comes back, now in the darkness.

What if something happens?

Lucifer, i need to find Lucifer.

I stood up and turned the room light on. It wasn't very light since the whole room was covered in black painting.

I opened the door and slowly walked to his room.

When i was closer to the door i could hear some noises. I kind of didn't want to know what the noises were but i kind of was curious. Very, curious.

I slowly opened the door and immediately covered my eyes from embarrassment when i saw two bodies moving around on the bed i knew what was going on.

They didn't notice me as the girl was still screaming and moaning.

A pain in my stomach rose up and i felt like i will throw up in any minute that passes and i stay here.

I walked away not even bothering to close the door i let it slightly open and ran back to my room.

I plopped down on the bed and tears started forming in my eyes.

Why am i feeling like this? It's like i am hurting seeing him with a girl. Another girl. I mean it's very normal for him to have a girlfriend or even love someone else, what am i even thinking, i am pathetic. I can't even think about him loving me i mean i don't even know if i like him.

No! I have to stick to the plan to help him, no strings attached.

I left the light on and layed down on the bed. A tear falling down on the pillow.

Crying always made me tired and soon enough my eyes closed and darkness took over me.

I was in a dark room, a light only on top of me lightning only one spot where i stand.

People started coming around me. Mom, dad, Tati, Angelo. They came towards me smiling.

I went closer to them and i firstly hugged mom.

"Hi honey." she said smiling. Her smile slowly turning into a frown and my smile dropped.

"What is it mom?" i asked nervous, she squeezed my shoulders and i looked around the others. All of them have the same emotion.

I looked back at mom.

"You like him." she said. "You are falling for him, and you are falling slowly too." she said making me anxious. "Don't let him control you, he can't love you, he can't feel love. Don't fall." she said and i shook my head.

"No." i started.

"Yes, yes you---" i stopped her and moved away from her. She tried touching me but i avoided her.

"No! I am not falling for him, i am just helping him. You are just another nightmare. And i am not falling, he won't let me fall." i said and my eyes widened. For some reason the 'he' wasn't for Lucifer. Who is 'he' i was talking about?

The nightmare feels too real.

My mom's expression changed to an angry one her eyes turning black as for all the others, i back off.

"No! At the end you'll fall for him little girl, and you won't be able to save him no one will!" i rough voice camr out her mouth and she transformed into a dark creature.

"Cole." i whisper to my self he grinned and walked slowly towards me. He walked behind me and played with my white-blonde locks. I was eyeing him carefully.

He leaned into my ear his teetg touching the end of my ear.

"So now that you are falling for him, i won little girl." he said making me flinch.

"No you didn't and you won't." i said grabbing his hand away from my hair and i pulled back. If he feels good making people feel bad, than i'll be acting like i don't care about what he says. "By the way, it was a great idea transforming into my family. But my real question is, why don't you kill me since you are that powerful?" i asked. At this point i know this is a nightmare and i grew used to them.

He looked confused and lost but he hid it.

"You'll be my slave when i take over Lucifer." he said trying to hide the truth.

"But we both know you won't be able to handle me cause i am so annoying." i said and he frowned. An angry expression passing by his features.

"I know what you are doing princess, you can't fool me." he said, i flinched at the 'princess' part. Lucifer used to say this and sometimes still does.

I covered my thoughts and stepped closer.

"Really do you?" i said and turned around, i left him muttering some stuff to himself. I followed into the darkness.

I opened my eyes and it wws morning already, this time i wasn't sweating or scared for my life, i for once felt confident.

The door swang open and Lucifer walked in, i sighed knowing that i have to seem happy and that i am fine.

"Hey princess." he said and my eyes widened but then settle back to normal. Hearing this nickname won't be the same by now.

"What's up?" he asked sitting down on the bed making my body sink into it more.

"Nothing." i said rather very fast then what i was expecting, great now i am lying.

I turned my head away from his, it's the first time i don't look into his eyes.

"No something's up." he said placing two fingers under my chin and shifting my head towards his. I looked down not wanting to make eye contact.

"Look at me." he said a little intimidating, and i did immediately, it's like i want to be mad towards him but i can't, so what if i am falling? What if the shadow was right? What if i can't save him?

No! I will save him no matter what. And i'll stop thinking about Lucifer like this, i won't give more courage to the shadow.

"I know you came in my room last night. What were you thinking princess?" he asked, the thing that he knew made me shiver.

I stuttered not able to answer his question.

"Tell me princess, what were you thinking coming in my room last night, at two in the morning?" he asked more furious this time, but something gave me the push to stand up and walk away from him.

"Do you wan't to know what i was thinking about?" i ask yelling a little, something gave me the courage to just do that. "I was thinking the whole time that i am in hell! My family! I was thinking that maybe a shadow might attack me in the darkness of the room! I thought of the nightmares that i had and still have, while you were in your room doing, doing what you were doing!" i exclaimed, i was yelling, i lost my temper for this, this never happened to me before. He stood up, he walked towards me and held my hands in his.

"H-He's been getting in my head." i stopped as tears dropped. "Every nightmare i had, h-he's there. He is punishing me so it defeats you." i said as an idea came into my mind, my voice was more calmer this time. "Lucifer, promise me, you won't care even a bit about me, never. I will just help you get rid of him." i said as i let my hands fall out of his.

He didn't say anything. Just nodded.

I nodded slowly to myself and he exited the room...