21- A magical place

I was sitting on the side of the river, everytime the thought of the dream and what Lucifer and Amenadiel were talking about comes back in my mind i shiver.

I placed my legs feet inside the cold water, i closed my eyes picturing a beautiful place, big trees, the sunshine shining through the tall trees. I pictured myself walking through the woods, a smile on my face, feeling free, free from all the unanswered quetions and the problems. Away from all the nightmares.

I was brought back to the present life from a sound beside me. It sounded like crying, i stood up and walked over to my sister sitting at the river crying.

"What's up?" i asked her as i sat beside her. She looked at me wiping her tears away. "I-its, nothing." she sobbed, i wrapped my arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer to me, i hugged her and rested my head on hers. Both looking infront of us. "Tati you know you can talk to me for everything." i said and she nodded, sniffing her tears back she pulled back and looked at me.

"H-he said that he likes me--" she said as tears formed in her eyes again, i looked confused for a second, if he likes her then why is she crying. "B-but he doesn't want to do anything with a human, especially when he is protecting you, he doesn't want to do anything with me because currently in heaven angels can't date a human." she finished and i sighed, i grabbed her in my hug once more and rubbed my hand up and down her arm. "I wish i could have been like you--" she didn't finish her sentence as she let go of me and stood up. I narrowed my brows in confusion. "You know what, uhm- i should get going." she said as she wiped her last tear off of her cheek. I just stayed there sitting as she left.

What did she mean she wished to be more like me? I am human i don't get why she would say something like that.

I stood up and walked towards the cabin. I got inside and grabbed some fresh washed clothes, i got in the bathtub.

I was out of the bathtub twenty minutes later, i wrapped the towel around my body and started brushing my blonde hair. I didn't have much combs in them so it was easy brushing them.

I looked through the mirror as i brushed my hair, suddenly a dark shadow formed behind me. I gasped and immediately turned around.

There is nothing there, i turned back around and quickly wore my clothes. I got out of the bathroom and i was back in the room. Lucifer was sitting on one of the chairs in the room and when i came out shocked and scared he noticed and stood up.

"What's wrong?" he asked and i shook my head as i sat on the bed, it is currently Saturday today and we leave Sunday night. It's the first time i just wish i could leave. "Hey, earth to Nova! What happened you are more pale than usual." he said and i looked up at him as he hovered above me.

"Nothing happened." i said and i looked away, i have this thing when i lie i look away or i just avoid eye contact.

"No something happened, you are avoiding eye contact." he said and i sighed as i looked up at him, he knows my weak spot.

"I was brushing my hair and i saw a black shadow through the mirror, when i turned around nothing was there." i finished and covered my body with the sheets.

He seemed to be in deep thought and then he spoke up. "What did the shadow looked like?" he asked and i looked at him one more time.

"Uhm-- like a shadow." i said and he nodded. I narrowed my brows and chuckled as he was thinking again, how can a shadow be different from another shadow?

"Okay just, if you see anything again like that just keep your distance, they might be after you." he said and i looked at him confused.

"Why would they be after me?" i asked him and he came and rested his body on the bed.