15-Double Date Trouble

I was sitting in the kitchen with my sister and it was currently four past morning.

We had three more hours for that double date, and Tati was complaining about how we should start getting ready. In my opinion if someone loves you they shouldn't care how you look.

"Okay, c'mon lets go get you first ready." she said and i gave her a confused look. "What do you mean get me ready, i can get ready myself." i said and stood up. "Yeah but tonight you need to look good, real good." she said and i shook my head. "No-no-no i am not wearing any heels or short dresses." i said while we walked upstairs. "Okay but let me put you some makeup." she said and shook my head. "I am not gonna destroy my skin just because i have to go out with you." i told her and she nodded disappointed.

I entered my room as she walked past my room and went to hers. I got inside the bathroom and turned the water on, i decided to have a normal shower today.

After i finished i got dressed, i wore my black jeans with a white shirt and blue jean jacket. I wore my black nike shoes and walked outside the bathroom, i saw my sister holding a pink straightener in her hand and straightening her hair.

I walked to the big mirror and dryed my hair with the towel. My hair are naturally straight, i shook the around with both my hands to give them volume and then i walked to my bed and sat down.

..!..!....!..!..!.!..!.!.!....!.!.!.!.!..!!..!!..

After about 2 and a half hours waiting Tati to finish she got a text that Marcu's here. She stood up looked herself on the mirror one more time and smiling.

"You look beautiful sis." i told her smiling while standing behind her. "You too." she smiled. We walked outside the room and then downstairs, we waved our parents and got in Marcu's car. I don't trust other people taking me anywhere with their car. I don't even trust my self with a car that's why i don't have a car.

"I told Angelo to meet us there." he said and i nodded looking down and playing with my nails. It is very uncomfortable to be in a car with your sister and her boyfriend.

A couple of minutes late we reached our destination, that is called 'PizzaMine'.

I got out of the car just like the others and what i see infront of me made my eyes go wide.

"Lucifer?" i whispered to myself he had a smirk on his face. "Hello Tatiana, Marcus. Angelo couldn't make it so he sended me." he said but my eyes were still wide, what could he possibly have done to him and what if he has a mood swing and destroys the dinner tonight.

My sister nodded having a hard time believing him too, Marcus shook his hand and they seemed to get well together.

Marcus intertwined his hand with my sister's and Lucifer put an arm around my shoulder.

"Where is Angelo?" i whispered walking straight to the place we are going. "I told you he couldn't make it." he said and i shook my head at him. "No Lucifer he could, what have you done this time?" i asked him and he smirked. "I did nothing i just suggested to him to come with you and he agreed since he doesn't want me to get angry and destroy you dinner." he said and i nodded, okay this, i can believe.

I watched as my sister and her boyfriend went inside and i stopped walking.

"I am not really hungry, can we go somewhere else?" i asked him and he nodded.

"Tati!" i yelled for her to hear me. She turned around and looked at me. "We are going for a walk and we will come." i told her she nodded and walked inside.

The real reason i said i wanted to go somewhere else is because if anything's going to happen it will happen to me not to my sister nor anyone else.

We walked into the darkness of the night for a bit until we reached a small park inside a forest. We walked there and sat down on a bench.

"Why did you want to come tonight?" i snapped at him and he looked at me, his blue eyes shining underneath the moonlight. "Because if anything was to happen to you i wanted to be here to save you." he said and i let out a chuckle. "Okay Lucy, 70% of the stuff that can happen to me can come from you, and the other 30% from ordinary things." i said and he chuckled while nodding. "Yeah maybe, and maybe not." he said.

We sat there in complete silence for a while, until i noticed that tonight we had full moon and the light what so beautiful and bright inside all this darkness.

"Its so beautiful tonight." i said looking up to the sky with a smile, he hummed a 'yeah' and he looked up too.

I felt him then turning down and looking at me so i turned and looked at him, i noticed he was closer to me this time and he looked into my eyes all the time, he was changing gazes from my lips to my eyes. Oh no i know what he's doing, he is trying to kiss me and the problem is that i can't look away and stop him.

Our lips were one inch away from eachother and i could feel his lips touching mine between his breaths, he tilted his head slowly and i closed my eyes.

I jumped up at the sound of my phone ringing, he growled and i answered my phone.

"Hey sis where are you?" Tati asked, "At a park, coming right now." i said and ended the call.

"We should g-go." i stuttered. He nodded and stood up, we walked few centimetres away from each other.

We reached 'PizzaMine' with complete silence, we entered the shop and i sat beside my sister that was talking and laughing with her boyfriend. I just sat there in complete silence while hearing Lucifer, Marcus and Tati talking all together, my mind was doing its own turns though, unable to hear the others.

God i was about to kiss the devil, forgive me for what i was about to do, but i don't know what got into me, it was like i was paralyzed and the time had slowed down. Maybe the phone call was just a sign that i shouldn't have done such a thing.

"Nova!" i heard my sister yell trying to get me off my thoughts. "Yes?" i ask smoothly and politely but my eyes to seem to drift over to her, my gaze is fixed on Lucifer even if his looking at me. His expression the same as always, does this guy even have any emotions?

"What will you order?" she asked, i shook my head. "Nothing, i am not hungry." i said still not looking at her. "But you haven't eaten something all day." she said and i just shrugged.

"Nova eat something." Lucifer's voice echoed through m ear. It sounded more of a frustrated voice. "No i am not hungry." i said still as politely as i can. "Nova!" his manly angry voice rushed through my ears and i flinched. I out my hands on the table and stormed off. I went outside and wrapped my arms together since the air was really cold. I was walking down the street towards the house which would take a long time. The air was really cold outside and the moonlight was my only light while i walked.

I haven't noticed that i was crying until i rubbed my cheeks to warm them. It felt that more tears fell by the second that passed and they didn't seem to stop.

I felt a hand touching my shoulder and i turned around immediately. "Angelo." i cried out and ran in his arms, his body was warm and comfy, he wrapped his arms around my small figure and held me close to him. He cupped my cheeks in his arms and he looked at me with worry.

"What happened princess?" he asked, the nickname making me blush. I looked down. "I-i-i" i cried out and as i tried to speak more tears escaped my lips. "Shh its fine calm down." he said while brushing his hand through my hair, i nodded and he leaned in and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and leaned back on his chest. He rested his chin on my head and kept on rubbing my back....