26- It hurts like hell

I woke up feeling a sharp pain on my back, it was like someone scratched it so harshly. I winced as i tried to stand up. A small scream of pain escaped my lips.

"Lucifer!" i yelled in pain as i kneeled down and held my back.

"Lucifer!" i screamed louder making my voice sound rusty and rougher than before.

The door opened immediately and Lucider was inside the room, he instantly looked at me and fast enough locked the door, he ran towards me and kneeled beside me.

"What is it?!" he asked worried, i couldn't lift my head and look at him from the pain so i just leaned on him.

"I-it h-h-hurts!" i winced and tried to breathe but it was impossible from the pain that was coming from my back.

"What hurts!?" he asked more louder as he held my waist.

I lifted my shaky hand and touched as close to my back as possible. He noticed where i was touching and he moved his hand there. My arm fell down on the floor making a loud bang on the marble floor.

I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier, slowly all i could see was black and next all i felt was my body going limp into Lucifer's arms.

-

-

LUCIFER P.O.V

"Lucifer!" i heard a loud scream from Nova's room. I immediately stood up, she could be in danger, hell i shouldn't have left her last night.

"Lucifer!" i heard another scream from pain. I was now closer to the room and i barged in, i looked at her small frame leaning on the floor trying to hold back her cries, i immediately locked the door and ran up to her. I kneeled down beside her and put my arm around her waist holding her body still.

"What is it?!" i asked worried, there is no one in the room so what could have caused this?

"I-it h-h-hurts!" she winced and i flinched as i heard her hurt voice.

"What hurts!?" i yelled louder trying to bring her senses back, but nothing.

She lifted her shaky arm and touched her back, i immediately moved mine to the spot and touched it, i caressed her back and i felt two bones popping very weirdly out. It's probably because she's kneeling down.

Her shaky hand fell on the ground making a loud bang on the marble floor, her body leaned on me and her eyes closed, she is gonna faint.

After her body went limp i picked her up and put her on the bed i caress her hair and tuck them behind her ears, even when she is fainted she looks pretty.

Not the point here... I need to know what cause the pain she felt today, but i can't check under her shirt without permission, i need to wait for her to wake up. And something tells me that she won't be waking up any time soon. The pain was too much for her small figure that she might be sleeping for more than two days. I should tell the servants to bring her food in two days, a lot of it.

I slowly brushed my hand down and let it fall to my side as i stood up. I walked at the door and took one last glance.

I exited the room and went downstairs, i found two servants in the kitchen and walked up to them.

"I need both of you to get the Queen's food in two days. Make sure to make something she loves." i ordered them and then i looked at their terrified faces, i sighed and relaxed my muscles and face expression.

"Am sorry, it's just very important." i said more softly, and they nodded with a smile. I walked back up into her room, i looked at her as she slept beautifully, i don't know why i feel this way towards her.

I never had this much feelings for a human, and the thing is i don't know what feelings they are, but as she said, we should both focus on killing the shadow, which i know it's impossible but i'll let her try.

I sat beside her on the bed, and suddenly something caught my eye, her neck had more veins than usual and they were golden. Which of course i know it's not normal for humans.

I put my hand slowly on her neck, and the veins disappeared, what is going on? First it was the eyes, second the pain on her back and now her neck has golden veins.

_

_

Nova's P.O.V

I already know that this is a dream, and i know it won't end well.

So prepare yourself Nova. I was in a place, i don't even know how to describe it, it was white, with tall columns all around the building. The white on the building had a very bright reflection in the sun that kind of burned my eyes, but it is just a dream that is soon to be nightmare.

"Hello? Is anybody here?" i yelled, my echo sounding back inside the building. For some reason i had the urge to ask if is anybody here.

A woman came out, her long blonde hair almost white blonde moving with the air, her white beautiful dress matching the huge building behind her.

I looked down at myself and noticed that i wore a white dress too, it was a maxi dress, touching the ground, it was almost like a princess would wear this. I looked back at the woman, her pretty green eyes almost blinding looked into mine.

She came closer, and for some reason i felt safe for once.

"Okay Cole, what are you trying to do, i know this is fake. So come out wherever you are." i said looking around the place, but Cole was nowhere to be found, i looked back at the woman and she was now standing infront of me, now i noticed she was wearing a golden headband, it had a diamond in the middle and it fell on ber forehead.

"Nova?" she said, her eyes watering, my eyebrows raised in confusion, she hugged me tightly and then let me go. She still had her hands on my shoulders.

She caressed my cheek and then held my face in her palms.

"You've grown so much." she said as a sob escaped her lips.

"Where am i? Who are you? Cole i told you--" she stopped me.

"You're in heaven--" i stopped her, i shook my head and back off. My eyes watering.

No i can't be dead, i mean how did i even die? I will never get to see mom or dad. Or Tati.

"No, don't cry. You are not dead, you just fainted." she said, a faint smile appearing on her red full lips.

"Oh god, i got so scared." i said letting out a soft smile. She came again closer to me. "So care to tell me who are you?" i asked very confused. I mean it's the first time something good lasts for longer than two minutes in my dreams. Usually Cole would appear threatening me by now.

"I am, your Mother."

______________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, i mean i just put you in some confusion i know, but i won't be very late uploading the next chapter. I mean exams are coming up but i already have an idea for the next chapter and the whole book actually so... It won't take me more than 10 minutes writing the next one.

Wish me good luck for tomorrow, i am writing my first exams and it is physics.

Anyway, if you liked this please vote because it helps me a lot.

And no i am not writing books to get money, because when i get a lot of reads i won't even accept money from wattpad because i don't want it.

I am just writing for the fun.