22- Back home or back to hell

It is already sunday night, we were all inside the car going back home. Seems like Angelo and Tati wanted to take things slow, they were sitting on the three last seats and the two other girls sat in the three middle seats. I got to sit in the passenger's seat and Lucifer driving us back. Probably because Lucifer is the only one that isn't tired. I rested my head on the car seat relaxing a bit, the song My immortal played on the radio, the relaxing sound of the music made my eye lids slowly close. Sleep taking over me.

After a couple of hours i woke up to the sound of the car stopper. It was really fast i almost hit the front.

"What are you doing?" i asked Lucifer, who looked perfectly fine, no sleepy eyes or anything. I noticed a glimpse of red in his eyes.

"Get everyone out of the car and run as far as possible and as fast as possible." he said as he breathed heavily. "His taking over me, now Nova, get up and run, and promise me you won't look back. I don't know what he is possible of anymore." he said and i started waking up everyone. I told Angelo and Amenadiel to take them away to a safe spot.

"And what about you?" Angell asked worried, i looked down.

"I'll stay, i can help him, please go." i whispered to him, he shook his head but i nodded.

"No i am not letting you here with whatever is taking over him every time." he said back to me and i placed my hand on his shoulder, soon after a growl from Lucifer's mouth escaped. I pushed Angelo that held my sister in his arms.

"Go." i simply said and he nodded, his tears showing in his eyes. My tears were at the edge of dropping.

If i can't save them just to stay alive, the i prefer saving all of them and dying.

"I fucking told you to LEAVE!" he growled, i moved a step back as he got out of the car.

I said nothing, i just let him come near me. "I know it's you Cole." i said, i gulped my saliva and walked towards him.

"Ding ding, point to you miss biblegirl." he said with an evil smirk on his face.

"Just leave Lucifer alone!" i barked at him.

"How about i don't do that." he chuckled. I almost choked on my own saliva.

"What do you want from him?" i asked more calmly now.

"Hmm." he out his finger on his chin, showing me like his thinking. "You." he said with all seriousness. I gulped and nodded.

"Then take me, but promise you'll leave him alone." i said and he smirked.

"It's not that easy to get rid of me, Nova. But i can take you easily." he said as he grabbed my arm, i tried to wiggle out of his grip but it was no use.

Suddenly two black wings appeared from behind his back and he started flying in the sky with me in his hands. I was too shocked to actually scream, all i was capable of doing is letting him take me away to who knows where, all hope was gone and darkness took over me as we went higher into the sky. Maybe Lucifer was gone, and i was starting to get closer to him, i can't let this happen to him, i promised.

_

_

I woke up in a bed, the matress underneath me was very soft. I slowly opened my eyes, trying to recollect everything that happened, i looked around, vintage furniture around the room. Black walls and red blankets.

Lucifer kidnapped me, or should i say Cole did.

I gasped when the door cracked open. I pulled my legs up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them.

Soon after 'Lucifer' entered the room. My body started shaking. I backed off.

The blue eyes looked worried.

"Nova, it's me Lucifer." he said trying to approach me but i backed off, hitting the back of the bed. He stopped walking as he runned his hands through his hair, he let out a sigh and then looked in my eyes again, his blue eyes shining.

I turned around avoiding his gaze, he came closer to me, leaning down to his knees he cupped my cheek, he lifted ny head up trying to look into his eyes, i hesitated at first but i gave in and looked in his eyes.

"It's me." he whispered, my eyes tearing up, i nodded and hugged him tightly, he hugged me back, i cried on his back.

"Please, don't let him take over you ever again." i sobbed, he nodded, i felt his movement on my neck. "I'll find a way to get him out, whatever it is." i whispered as we pulled out of the hug.

"You can't, he is a shadow, a shadow means if you kill a person that has the shadow inside means you're gonna be taken over by the same shadow, the only way to get this out, is kill the shadow, meaning that someone has to kill me." he said as tears fell more and more. "And i will kill myself away from everyone so that i don't hurt anymore people." he whispered the last part, like he is more hurt than ever.

"There must be another way Luc." i said. He shook his head. "There's always another way." i said to him, trying to make him believe, but i am not even sure i believe my self anymore. "H-how did the shadow took over you're body?" i stuttered, he sighed and sat beside me on the bed.

"Two thousand years ago, before i became the 'Devil', i was a normal angel, and one day i had a job to go down to earth, there i met a girl, Charlie." he paused with a sigh. "I thought Charlie was human, at that time we could date humans. But they can't ever know about us, i fell for her after a long time of seeing each other. S-she admitted that she was a fallen angel, and dating a fallen angel was forbidden, but i couldn't leave her, and then i got to know that a shadow took over her, she told me to kill her, My father 'god' said i should never, ever help a fallen angel, there might've been a reason she had fallen, and so i turned my back to my own father, he cursed me with making me fall, after that he created hell, the place we are at right now. I did what she asked me to do, i killed her, but what i didn't know is that the shadow was the one that begged me to kill her, so that the shadow can get stronger by getting inside my body." he finished, i whipped my cheeks, i hugged him once more.

"And you've been blaming you're self all this time." i finished for him, hugging him tighter, i pulled back. "It wasn't your fault Lucifer." i said trying to reassure him.

"But i've been killing all this people for all this time because of my mistakes." he said. "The reason Cole hasn't taken over me yet is because i am very strong, but slowly i am getting weaker, and he is gonna take over me, so i have to kill my self before this thing does." he said, i rested my head on his chest as he rubbed circles on my hand.

"You won't kill yourself, we need to find another way." i said and he stopped arguing with me. "Lucifer, the others will be worried." i said looking up at him, his pupils looking down in my eyes.

"Time here is slower then the earth one, its been ten minutes in the earth, in hell its been two days." he said and my eyes widened.

"I've been asleep for two days?" i asked shocked.

"Yeah, i guess when Cole took you up here your brain didn't register on going to another dimension and you passed out. Which you were very lucky cause it could have killed you." he said as he carressed some strands of my hair.

"Luckily i am not and i can still help you, whatever danger i put myself in, i'll still help you through this." i said as i closed my eyes relaxing on his chest.

A/n. So i actually rewrote this chapter twice that's why i didn't update for a while. But here i am with a brand new chapter and i hope you liked it because it is a very great chapter. Be ready for more drama and action.

I'll be thinking of having a sequel or just having a season 2.

I hope i get this story very famous, because i never saw a story like this in wattpad, but if you did make sure to send me the story.

I'd also like to read your stories so send me.

Vote on this chapter to help me get this story featured and get thousands of reads.