28-Wings

I immediately got out of bed and walked away from him.

"Scared of me little princess?" he asked, using the same nickname as Lucifer does. I cringed as the nickname only sounds good when it comes with Lucifer's voice.

His eyes turned back to blue. A sigh of relief escaped my mouth. But what happened still remains in my mind.

"Lucifer?" i asked my brows raising. He was shocked for a second but then came back to reality. He walked closer to me without saying or making a sound at all.

"Wha--" i was about to ask when he placed his hand on my back and touched the place that hurt me. I flinched and he pulled me in, making my body hit his, his other hand was placed on my head, pushing my head to rest on his chest.

"Lucifer what are you do---" he stopped me once more this time making a sound of 'shh' from his mouth. I gulped.

His hand touched the very spot that was hurting me earlier this day. I felt my shirt being lifted up from the back and i tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge.

"Lucifer!" i half yelled, but he wouldn't hear. "Stop!" i pushed off him with all my strenght, my shirt fell back to it's normal place. I tucked a stray strand of my hair behind my ear, and looked down.

"Please turn around." he said, but it was more like he was ordering me. "It's just your back Nova." he whined, of course it is just my back, but i thought he was really turning into a psycho.

I slowly turned around, i could feel his steps near me, i felt the electricity as he neared his finger on my back. I caught my breath in my throat and slowly let it out, he slowly lifted my shirt up and moved my long hair away.

"What is it?" i ask him, he says nothing. Nor does he move. "Lucifer?" i ask his name waiting for an answer. After not answering i turned around and found him completely in shock. "Is it a broken bone? Please tell me it's not." i whined as he stayed there silent, he slowly lifted his eyes and looked into mine. His mouth slightly open.

"No, i think what am about to tell you is more complicated." he said straightening his back and closing his eyes for a moment taking in a deep breath, okay i am very worried now.

"What is it Lucy?" i asked my eyes shifting away making me look more nervous.

"Y-you are growing wings." he said as he took a step back, i looked at him completely dumbfounded.

"You're joking right?" i ask, if he is talking the truth. Then i am not human, but does it mutter anymore, i mean an angel can die too, that i know. So my fate in death doesn't change even 1%.

"I am not joking Nova." he said trying to form words, he approaches me and grabs my shoulders. "Here." he drags me to the full body mirror. "Turn." he said pushing me slightly to turn, i turn and i lift the back of my shirt to reveal two red marks, they were perfectly lined and some white showed from the deep red cuts, my eyes widened. I am really growing wings.

"B-but h-how?" i stutter as i let go of my shirt and turn around to face him. He shrugs.

"I don't know, as far as i know, the story was you being human. No one said anything about wings." he muttered, my whole life is scripted so why not change a little, right? No one knew about this, and it was impossible to happen, there is one percent chance for this to happen and it did, slowly but it did.

"Am i an angel now?" i ask him, completely off topic but it just blurted out of my mouth.

"Yes, yes you are." he said letting go of a deep breath he was holding, giving me a small bu genuine smile at the end.

"How long will it take for them to grow?" i ask, i-i don't know anything about angels, i mean i've read some stuff but never heard of a human becoming an angel out of nowhere.

"About three days probably." he said and i nodded, okay i am really not ready for this, at all. How is this sounding like a normal conversation i don't get it, i am growing wings for god's sake.

"Lucifer?" i ask softly, lifting my eyes to look at him.

"Yes." he said and i straightened my posture.

"Did my fate change?" i ask, for some reason i want him to say yes, i want him to say that i won't die, that i'll stay alive and live my life like the way it used to be, i want to live a life where my past doesn't exist and i only live for the present. But i also have a feeling that the answer will be completely different from what i want it to be.

"I-i don't know Nova, i wish it did but there is very small chances for that." he said, he's eye expression changed to a sad one. He reached his arm out and grabbed my hand, our fingers interwining by themselves. I avoided his gaze and looked around until i felt him pull me closer to him, i lifted my eyelids and looked into his blue eyes, as much as i want to touch him more. Cole will find out he will know i have feelings, feelings i can't even explain and he'll try harder to get rid of Lucifer.

"Thank you." he whispered looking straight into my eyes.

"For what?" i whispered back, my lips breaking into a small side smile.

"For being here, i never actually thought that you will really help me, that's why i used to scare you, it kind of amused me. But then i got to talk to you, get to know you more and i found out how kind person you are, you never thought twice about helping me, whatever i needed. I brought you to hell and not once did you complain, i took away from you family and friends and yet you're still here, you're still here helping me out even though you know that you might die at the end of the battle. But you are still here to fight." he finished, closing his eyes i closed mine too, taking a deep breath in, what he said kind of brought tears into my eyes.

"D-don't thank me. This is what i want to do, and i'll do it, no matter the consequences." i said, his eyes opened slowly and looked into mine. He squeezed my hand and wrapped his other arm around my waist. He gave ny back a small squeeze before pulling me in, my belly touching his. I lift my head farther up and notice as he looks down at my lips and then back up to my eyes.

We started leaning forward, i don't want to it's wrong but something more powerful is pushing me to go for it.

I lift my hand and rest it on his chest, i stop moving. I look at my hand and then back at him.

"We shoul---" he stopped me.

"Oh screw Cole." he says and with that last word he presses his lips onto mine, i could feel fireworks coming out of my stomach and popping right on top of us. Our lips move in sync and my hand instantly move up and wrap around his neck, the feelings that run inside me are mostly, pleasure but there this other one, the guilt and the stress. The mistake has been done and there's no going back, so i might as well enjoy it....

_

_

Finallyy!!! They kissed, god i've been waiting to write this moment forever!! Guys tell me what do you think from this chapter,is there anything i should improve? ~Micky~