27- Mom?

"No you can't be, my parents both died in an a-a---" i stuttered at the few last words, i held my head as i pulled my hair in my hands, i probably looked like a total psycho right now, but this can't be true. Cole is just messing with my head. Few tears escaped my eyes and i smiled. I looked up on the sky and a slight chuckle escaped my lips. "That was a good one Cole, but i know its fake." i said as i kept the smile on my face, my eyes were puffy from the tears.

"Honey look at me, they told you what they wanted you to believe, and what i told them to tell you is what you know. But it seems that this is your destiny." she said and i looked at her, my smile faded into a soft frown. I shook my head and closed my eyes. I kneeled down and held my head in my hands.

"Your not real, this is not real." i whispered to my self many times, until i felt two pair of arms on my shoulders.

"It is real, you need to trust me. I can help you destroy that shadow." she said and i looked up, sobs escaping my mouth as i sniffed the cold air.

"H-how did y---" she stopped me as she grabbed my hand and pulled me back up.

"I know everything, i've been watching you for years now, i was watching my little girl grow up and live her life to the best, and then Lucifer happened, i knew he would come at a point in your life, but i wasn't expecting him to come so soon. I was suprised at how nice you talked to him, but i guess you got that from your mom." she said stopping and taking a deep breath before continuing her story about me.

"Let's start from the beginning okay?" she asked with a smile on her full lips.

I nodded and she continued.

Sixteen years ago.
"Flashback"

"We can't have a baby now, Justine." he said to me, with a sad expression on his face. I galped down my saliva and looked on the floor.

"Aren't you happy that the baby is a month old? It is the first time it last this long, we've been trying for thousand years and nothing happened, and now that it happens you can't have it?" i yelled a bit at the end. He placed both his hands around my waist and pushed me on the wall, his face inches away from mine.

"I am happy, i really am. But i can't let Lucifer get to her, we both know how the story goes." he said and a single tear slipped down my cheek. He let out a sigh and wiped the tear on my cheek.

"We both know Lucifer is not the bad guy here, Cole is the one controlling him, and we both know that this baby, want it or not will come, and will try to save Lucifer with everything she's got." i explained and he nodded. "We can't know how the future will be, but what we do know is that this kid is coming for a reason." i said ending the conversation, i was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me on his chest.

"I-i just don't want to see my babygirl dying at the end of all this." he said and i closed my eyes, he knows it's a girl, just as much as i do.

"We don't know yet if she's human or not, if she's not she might not die." i said softly as i caressed his cheek.

"But what if she is human?" he said snapping his hand on my hand and holding it softly as his head leaned on it.

"If she is, we are sending her to the humans, where no Lucifer can go bother her, and she'll live a normal life." i said shutting my eyes tighter.

Three years after...

"Darling! Did she show any kind of power?" Jon asked me as he walked in the room while i played with Nova.

"No, nothing yet." i said in a sad tone, i looked back at Nova and saw her playing with her dolls.

"Honey, i think is time to do what we were supposed to." he said picking Nova up in his hands.

"No, not just y---" he stopped me.

"We are sending her down on earth, she is showing no sigh of power, and before its too late we need to send her in the middle." he said, i nodded my head, i grabbed the toddler in my arms and looked at her big, blue beautiful eyes. I looked into her eyes and noticed that they were almost white, the color was very unusual but i let it slip, it's just the genetics.

"I will miss you little angel." i said as my eyes started to water. I gave her a quick hug and hand her back to her father. I looked down and walked outside the room.

"When you finish sending her, don't come and tell me you finished just come and sit down with me." i said, it's really hard to lose a kid. He nodded his head and walked beside me and to the portal room.

I walked downstairs and sat on the couch and started crying.

Back to the present day...

"What will happen to me? I mean you said if i am human i might die." i said worried for the awnser.

"If you make the right choices you won't die." she said and i felt a strong wind passing by.

"You gotta go now, they are calling you. And i can't hold Cole for too long, bye." she said giving me a quick hug.

She let go of the hug and she started disappearing.

_

_

I opened my eyes and shot up immediately, Lucifer came running towards me and held my back as he slowly put me back down.

"Your awake." he said, a slight smile crossed his lips, i looked at him, if my real parents knew about me meeting Lucifer then Lucifer knows too.

"You knew?" i asked.

"What?" he asked confused.

"You knew that i was going to save you?" i asked him and he let out a sigh, i looked away from him. "Why didn't you say anything?" i asked my voice came out as a whisper.

"Because this is how your fate is, i couldn't change that, i tried many times to tell you to just let go and not help me, but you still want to." he said as he ran his fingers into his messy hair.

"So, i am gonna die." i said and lifted my gaze up to look into his eyes. He put his hand on mine and squeezed it.

"I wont let that happen." he said and i chuckled.

"It's fate, you can't change her." i said with a smile on my face. He caressed my cheek with his other arm and sat on the space that was left on the bed. "I met my mom." i said in a whisper, he smiled and nodded.

"And she explained everything to you." he finished, i looked into his eyes and a flash of red ran around them.

"Lucifer." i said scared that Cole is coming again.

"I know, i am trying to fight him back." he said as he closed his eyes, i felt a small pain in my back again, and i shut my eyes.

"Lucifer the pain is back." i said and winced out of pain, why does it hurt that bad?

"Lucifer?" i asked again and when he opened his eyes the perfect blue in them was gone, and was replaced with the awful red color.

"Hello Nova." Cole said with a smile creeping on the side of his lips.

He pulled my shoulders up and reached to touch my back where it hurts. I winced and pulled my body back as the pain ran through my spine.

When he touched it the pain went away for a second, because he pulled immediately his finger away, he winced as his finger turned red. What is going on?