12 roses of love ♛

→ I know you have probably heard a bunch of similar stories like this one but i have no ideas :( ←

♡︎

ethan was going on tour and you were pretty upset.

not because hes meeting his fans or going to another country but because you'll miss him.

"y/n, i'll be fine dont worry" he said reassuring you.

"i know i know but im really going to miss you" you pout.

"i'll tell you what..." he paused. "what if i brought you something from paris? anything you want" he smiled.

"alright" you giggled.

"what do you want me to bring you my love" he said kissing your hand.

"12 roses and a love letter from you" you joked.

"i got you" he laughed as he hugged you tight. "is that all you want princess?"

you nod not thinking he was actually going to do it. it was fine if he didn't, you didn't mean it seriously anyway. you look up behind ethan and your face drops into a frown

"whats wrong?"

you point to the clock and ethan turns his head and sighs.

"well i have to go now then, im gonna miss you" he frowns.

you nodded and kissed his cheek.

he grabbed his bag and left.

you felt a bit empty but still happy he'd only be gone for 3 weeks max.

you go on the couch and continue to watch Netflix.

time skip

ethan was supposed to come back today and you where excited.

you had to wait for him at home because it was raining and you dreaded the rain.

it's been a bit lonely without ethan but you made a couple friends while he was gone.

it's been a couple hours now and your worried, ethan was supposed to be home 3 hours ago.

maybe his flight got delayed?

you sighed quietly and flipped through the tv channels.

you could feel your phone vibrate and you pick it up hoping it was ethan.

deji

deji was your new friend and he was very sweet and caring, you picked it up and smiled.

"hey deji!" you laughed.

"y/n! are you ok? why are you happy have you not heard what happened?" he said with a voice fully of worry.

"n-no what happened"

"go to the news channel" he sighed.

you flip to the news channel as you hang up.

you pay close attention as your mind tries to figure out what is happening.

once you finally realize what's going on you start sobbing.

ethan and graysons plane had crashed and people have been pronounced dead and missing.

no names where named as they haven't been identified.

you turn the tv off not wanting to watch more.

you sob again and turn the tv on hoping they would clear ethan and grayson as alive and ok.

as you watched closely a fireman opened up a suitcase revealing 12 roses and an envelope.

"ethan..." you whispered silently as you shut your eyes and sobbed again.