cheater [2] ♛

its been a whole week after you broke up with ethan.

you wanted him back really bad due to happy memories flooding through your head, but your best friend wasn't having it.

"y/n... are you actually this stupid" you friend huffed.

"what do you mean?" you sadly sighed.

"he cheated on you! more than once! he told that blonde he was single!" she yelled standing up.

"yeah i know but its just-"

"no y/n, he cheated in you meaning he doesnt  love you! if he really truly actually loved you he woulnt even think about cheating! matter of fact if even respected you he wouldnt have cheated, you clearly meant nothing to him!" she said trying her hardest to convince you that ethan isnt worth getting back to.

"yeah but you and james..." you pointed out.

"what about us?" she crossed her arms.

"he cheated on you too and you guys are now better than ever" you said quietly hoping she wouldnt hear but maybe would.

"ugh! fine do what ever you want but just know that if he doesnt treat you right and does it again you are the one to blame" you smiled.

she playfully rolled her eyes and left.

"tell me how it goes" you nod and run up to your room.

you checked your phone and saw many apologies from ethan"

baby please call me im so fucking sorry

one message wrote

it broke your heart and you immediately called him
and before the first ring even ran he had already picked up.

"y/n! oh my fucking god ive been trying to reach you all week" he croaked.

you could tell he had been crying.

"ethan.."

"no y/n you dont have to tell me i just want to apologize-"

"ethan! i forgive you and i still love you... a lot"

"come over?... please"

"yeah..." you hung up and slipped on your shoes and headed out to ethans apartment.

...

part 3 later or tommorow