school bully ♛

it was the first day of school. for once you were finally happy to be starting school. ethan, your bully. wasn't going to be attending your school anymore.

he was transferred to a boarding school by his parents after he and his friends ruined over $2,000 in property at school for a stupid video.

his brother grayson on the other hand, wasn't as bad. grayson was one of your friends and was so different from his brother.

you and grayson agreed to walk to school days before so once you were finished getting ready you made your way down the street to his house.

you knocked on your door while looking around the neighborhood.

god it's too fucking early for this..

you waited a little longer until you finally heard that door open which made your head turn towards it.

"gray!!" you smile wrapping your arms around him.

"hi y/n!" he hugged back. "are you ready to go?" he asked. you nodded yes and began to walk down his steps.

"wait up y/n!" grayson stopped you.

"is there anything you forgot?" you asked stopping in your tracks.

"well obviously we forgot my brother!" he laughed.

"ethan?"

"obviously, i only have one brother!" he laughed.

"ethan hurry up we're gonna be late!" grayson yelled inside.

"give him a sec, he's such a snail" grayson rolled his eyes annoyed.

"i'm here- oh..." smirked. "why is she here?" he rolled his eyes.

"why are you here?" you asked back. "i thought you were supposed to be in boarding school you jerk" you spat back.

"not anymore... i'm too good for it" he smirked.

"yeah as if, you're a-" you were cut off by grayson covering your mouth.

"okayyy that's enough!" grayson laughed nervously. "let's just get to school and not argue."

you all hopped into graysons car, you took the passenger seat, meaning ethan was in the back.

halfway through your drive you whispered to grayson.

"why is he here? you know how is to me!" you whined.

grayson placed his hand on your thigh.
"i know.. i'm sorry, my mom didn't want him in bearding school after all. it was too expensive. she'd rather have him in regular school" he frowned.

you look down and nod.
you can't be upset. i wouldn't waste over $50,000 a year on my kid to attend some stupid boarding school either.

"just please keep him away" you sigh.
grayson nodded.

♡︎

as soon as you reached the school, grayson parked his car and asked what our home room was.

"my home room is... mr. probst" you say looking at your schedule.