fights ♛

...

"y/n it wasnt even that big of a deal! chill out!" ethan scoffed avoiding you walking up the stairs.

"yes it is! you were flirting with her you even let her kiss you when you have a girlfriend!" you shouted following him up the stairs yelling louder than he was.

"it was on the cheek! stop being such a bitch why do you even care!" he yelled back turning around and yelling right in your face, practically spitting on you.

tears brimmed in your eyes but you blinked them away.

"she asked if she could kiss you dumbass! and i saw you checking her out asshole!" you crossed your arms.

"wheres the positivity in this relationship!?" yelled ethan.

"we never had positvity because of you" you glared at him.

"and i never loved you!" he said flipping you off as he walked into your shared bedroom.

you fall to your knees and start sobbing. you get up and run into the room grabbing the biggest suitcase and the closet and filling it with clothes.

"wha- baby where are you going?" ethan asked.

"dont act stupid ethan! you clearly said you never loved me so im going home!" you yelled.

"wait no! i was just mad i cant live without you!" ethan sobbed.

"well you shouldve thought about that-"

you got cut off by ethan hugging you and sobbing into your neck.

you tried prying him off you but he held onto you even tighter.

"ethan!" you huffed. "let me go im leaving!" you say trying again to move his arms off you.

"no y/n listen, its my fault! all of it! i shouldnt have let her kiss me, but i also shouldnt let you leave" he cried.

you could feel his tearns running down you neck and onto your back.

you and ethan never fought before and you dont think you could live without him.

"ethan let me go" you whispered.

"no youre going to leave if i do" he sobbed even louder.

his sobs broke your heart into a billion different pieces.

"no ethan i promise i wont leave.." you said rubbing his back in circles.

he slowly pulled away and looked at you with tears all over his face.

you grabbed you suitcase and dumped it out and making a mess on the floor, but you nor ethan were too tired to care.

as long as you stayed ethan had no problem with the mess you just made.

"i love y/n, i promise to you that i will never let a girl kiss me unless shes a fan, please just accept my apology and lets never fight again" he said choking on his tears.

you kissed him lips and nodded.

"i love you too...."

...

any good shows/movies/series on nexflix?

besides; stranger things, white chicks, switched at birth, jane the virgin. 13 reasons why, riverdale and meet the blacks? :)