you break up with him ♛

you and ethan fought here and there but not as much as the past week.

he'd pick fights with you almost every hour that goes by. it's like he's doing it on purpose. like your presence was starting to be an annoyance to him.

it hasn't even been an hour since you two woke up and he's already yelling at you for not making him breakfast.

"y/n!!" he growled from down stairs.
he slammed his fists onto the counter making his bowl of cereal shake.

"what!" you yelled back from upstairs.
you were trying to get ready.
you wanted to leave for a while because you knew ethan was going to start yelling the moment he saw you.

"come down and make me breakfast!" he yelled even louder.

"do it yourself if you want it so bad! stop being dependent on me for food!" you yelled back slipping on your hoodie as you walked down the steps and into the kitchen.

"what? no? you make it!" he yells throwing the bowl of cereal at you.

it crashed beside you breaking, spilling the milk and fruit loops it had inside.

"what is wrong with you!!" you  shouted shoving him.

"what's wrong with you?! why can't you just make me some damn food!" he pushed you back.

wow. this mf really had the audacity to push you.

"you know what ethan?" you glared crossing your arms.

"what" he glared back.

"we're over!" you shout.

"w-what y/n please no! i-i don't know what came over me!" he cried.

you weren't going to lie. seeing ethan cry broke your heart into a million pieces.

you just wanted to run up to him, hug him and tell him it's going to be ok and that you love him no matter what.

but no. he's hurt you way too many times. he's seen you cry and all he's done was stay quiet and walk away.

ethan walks up to you with tears in his eyes sobbing attempting to wrap his arms around you.

you push him away.
"no ethan! i can't do this anymore" you admitted.

"babe! i'll change just for you please!" he tucked his head in his hands crying.

"we can't live without each other!"

he was right. you can't live without him. as much as you two needed a break, you both need eachother to function.

almost if you were each others drug.

ethan was now sobbing on the ground. harder than ever. you've never heard him cry like this before.

you were scared. this was all your fault. you can't even imagine the pain he's in right now.

you rush down to him and hug him, rubbing circles on his back. you lifted his chin up. his eyes locking with yours.

the tears didn't stop flowing. his vision became blurry.

"shhh" you whispered wiping his tears away with your thumbs, making sure not to poke his eye with your acrylics.

he nodded softly and closed his eyes causing his tears that weren't able to fall to pour onto his now damp face.

his cries were now quiet. he wrapped his arms around your neck pulling your bodies as close as possible.

"ethan im sorry, we can work this out, I know we can" you cupping his cheeks and kissing his lips.

the kiss was long, soft, and passionate.
you grabbed the back of this head deepening the kiss.

after you both pulled away you placed your head onto his chest.

you both were tired. too tired to even move in fact.

ethan interlocked his hands with yours.
you both closed your eyes admiring eachothers presence.

with out even realizing it you both fall asleep on the kitchen floor

edit: mann. i'm so sorry i had us going back to a CRYBABY. i'm sorry but if my man who wasn't has fine as ethan started crying... i'd get the ick. and i'd LEAVE. but as much as you might hate me for making you guys stay in this imagine.. y'all would too shii 😭👀