he pretends he doesnt know you ♛

you and ethan were a happy couple.
you guys never fought unless it was over who would be able to eat the last bag of chips. and of course you'd always end up winning.

today ethan had his friends over and you didn't mind at all.

you woke up to the sound of video games and loud yelling, but you didn't care.

you didn't want to go down stairs for any reason, you were shy and you really didn't feel like being introduced to his friends, at least not right now.

a few minutes passed and your stomach was non stop growling. you sighed walking down stairs in your black croptop and black joggers. just a pretty basic fit that you looked cute in.

you made your way to the kitchen opening the fridge examining what was inside.

mean while one of ethan's friends alex, excused him self to get a drink of water. while he made his way to the kitchen he stubbed his foot on the corner of the table causing him to let out a loud groan and the boys to burst out in laughter.

he turned back around and sees you looking in the fridge.

you turn around with a bottle of water getting startled by alex.

"o-oh! you scared me!" you giggled.

"yo ethan!" alex smirked licking his lips and rubbing his hands together while looking at you up and down.

"what?" ethan replied walking into the kitchen, seeing you making his eyes go wide.

"who's this?" he says going up to you grabbing your hand and spinning you in a slow circle checking you out.

"damn she's fine" he says letting go.

"oh her? she's just this random chick i met yesterday, i honestly don't even know why she's still here" ethan said laughing.

you turned to grayson with tears in your eyes. grayson was just as confused as you were, probably even more.

ethan always talked about wanting to show you off to his friends, now was his chance and this is what he does?

"damn just a one night thing? shit i'd still cuff" alex laughs wrapping his arm around your neck. while taking the water bottle from you with the other.

"uh no thank you i should get going now, you know since this "thing" between me and ethan is only a one night thing" you say removing alexs arm carefully and walking upstairs.

once you got to your room you quietly sobbed and shoved all of the clothes you could into a duffel bag.

you only shoved as much as it could fit, you'd come back later for the rest.

halfway down the stairs you realize, why are you leaving? this is your apartment.

you throw the bag upstairs watching it crash at the top of the steps.

you walk into the kitchen seeing ethan crying.

he sees you and he immediately runs ups to you and hugs you leaving alex confused.

"leave" you grit through your teeth.

"w-what?" he says looking up at you.

"get out! this is my place anyways, matter of fact I don't even know why your still here if this was only a one night thing!" you say shoving him.

by now all the boys; alex, nate, ethan, grayson, and ryan, were making their way out the door.

ethan was the last one out. he made sure to walk as slow as possible.

you sighed, shoving him out the door causing him to slightly trip.

you didn't care, he deserved it.

"oh and ethan, were over" you huff slamming the door shut causing the plates in the cupboard to shake.

•••