cheater ♛

"he was supposed to be here five minutes ago" you sigh checking the time in your phone.

"he's probably doing something important, i'm pretty sure he'll show up" your friend frowns reassuring you.

"yeah but ethan's never late, and when he is he always texts me" you frown.

"well maybe if you care so much we should go looking for him"

"that's a great idea!" you smile.

you grab your bag and put it around your shoulders. you start exiting the cafeteria and make your way into the hallways.

"where do you think he might be?" you ask.

"gym?" she questions.

"maybe, come on" you respond as you make your way towards the gym.

you enter the gym and it's empty. You where going to leave until you decided you should check the boys locker room.

"y/n!" your friend tried pulling you back. "you can't go in there"
"oh come on.. i'll give you two bucks" you smiled trying not to laugh. you knew she'd give in.

"fine" she rolled her eyes trying to hid her smile as she pulled you into the locker room.

you walk in and see ethan making out with a blonde.

tears instantly start running down your face.

your friend gasped at the sight and went up to ethan turned him over and slapped him.

"what he fuck ethan!" your friend shouted in disbelief.

"who even are you, go away!" He said leaning back in.

she pulled him once again.

"who am I?! oh i'm y/n's friend, yeah does that sound familiar, y/n's best friend" she said getting in his face.

"as a matter of fact y/n and i saw everything" she crossed her arms.

ethan furrowed his eyebrows and slowly turned around to reveal you.

"baby..." he frowned walking up to you with his arms opened.

"what the? don't touch me ethan! you cheated on me!" you shouted.

"wait? that's your girlfriend?" the blonde girl speaks up.

"yeah they've been dating for 8 months now"  your friend scoffs.

"you told me you where single, what the fuck! you're such a douche! i bet your girlfriend doesn't even know you've been doing this for months!" she shouted running out the door.

"months.." you breathed out.

"y/n it's not-"

"save it have fun making out with a different girl every day" you huffed walking out.

your friend walk towards the door and kicks ethan.

"loser.."

•••

This was a lame story :) I have no ideas lmao comment some ideas of you want cause I don't really have any at the moment