abusive girlfriend [3] ♛

ethan called you a few days later wondering if you had made up your mind yet.

"ethan i'm gonna have to let you go" you sigh across the phone.

"no please! i should've listened to you! you don't want to do this!" he sobbed.

your heat hurt hearing him sob.

"you know what?" you sigh as you hang up cutting ethan of from whatever he had to say.

you get up off your bed and put on your shoes. you walk out your apartment and run to ethan and grayson's apartment desperate to see them.

you pound at the door with your fist as loud as you can and you hear a faint confused "what the f.uck?"

the door swings open and you see grayson.

"y/n! your back! oh my gosh, ethan has been a wreck since you left" he explained as he picked you up and hugged you.

"where's ethan?"

"in his room, he hasn't been out in forever" he frowned.

you make your way up stairs and find ethan's room.

"you know where it's at right?" grayson hollered from down stairs.

"haha yeah!" you laugh wiping away tears that couldn't stop sliding down ur face.

you get to ethan's bedroom door and knock softly. you were nervous and your hands were sweating.

"leave me alone grayson" ethan wines from inside.

"but what if i'm not grayson?" you ask as a little louder while a smile appears on your face.

ethan's face lit up and he rushed to his door swinging it open and letting his body fall onto yours.

"Y/N YOU'RE BACK!" he cried as he squeezed your body so tight you thought your guys would spew out.

"yep, i'm back..." you smile.

he showers you with kisses all over your face and neck and you blush and you let him.

"oh! i'm sorry i didn't mean to kiss you-" you cut him off by placing your lips onto his.

you pulled back and smiled.

"i-, y/n i love you!" he smiled as he hugged you again.

"i love you too ethan" you giggle placing your lips back on his.

note: don't be mad she folded 😭 y'all would too