rejected [1] ♛

you sat on your bed biting your lip as you texted ethan. ethan was the weird popular kid that's into memes and what not.

you laughed sending back those love memes he would always send you through out the day.

its been a couple of months and you're not getting anywhere.

after thinking for a while you decided you might as well confess. he wouldn't be telling you such things if he didn't feel the same way, right?

you: hey e

ethan: hey y/n! what's up

you: i need to tell you something..

ethan: sure, what is it

you: you know how we've been talking for a while

ethan: yeah?

you: i like you ethan

ethan: you what

you: i like you?..

a short while has passed and you started to get embarrassed.

you: please tell me you feel the same way

ethan: im sorry i have to go

you turned off you phone and grabbed a pillow and a screamed into it.

you actually thought ethan liked you, you felt so dumb and played.

"omg ethan look at this video.." graysons voice trailed off as he saw the sight of ethan crying.

"ethan! whats wrong!" he frantically asked.

"y/n.." he sobbed.

"what did she do!" grayson said as he clenched his fists.

grayson knew you weren't the type to hurt a fly. but no ones made ethan cry like this.

"she confessed she liked me.. and i told her i had to go!" ethan looked up from his hands. "i ruined it, she could've been my girlfriend by now!" he sniffed.

"ethan..." grayson sighed as he rubbed his back in circles. "its going to be alright, just wait."