school bully [2] ♛

over the last few days ethan has been trying to win you over in the most cheesy ways.

monday:

ethan had gotten you flowers but.. you were allergic to them so you puffed up in places and got itchy.

"i'm so sorry y/n!" ethan whined as he threw the flowers on the ground and picked you up and placed you in his couch.

"why didn't you tell me you were allergic to flowers!" he yelled trying to help.

"i didn't know you were going to me the flowers!" you frowned.

ethan looked at you with puppy eyes that made you laugh.

tuesday:

today ethan said he got a surprise for you. you went over to his house and waited beside grayson in their couch for ethan to come home.

"what do you think is the surprise?" you asked grayson. grayson shrugged and went back in his phone.

"ugh, when is he going to get-"

you were cut off by ethans bad driving pulling up into the drive way making screech noises.

ethan ran into the house with.. a dog.

"surprise!" ethan yelled while holding the biggest dog he could possibly find.

"ETHAN IM ALLERGIC" grayson screeched at the top of his lungs.

grayson grabbed you and placed you on top of him, using your body as a shield as the big dog ran towards you and biting your shoe.

you and grayson began to scream for your lives as ethan watched in horror.

"he's nice i swear! he just wants to play" ethan yells trying to get the dog off your shoe.

"he's yanking on my foot!"

you and grayson continued to shout and scream at the top of your lungs.

suddenly a little boy came into the house.
he commanded the dog to sit and the dog sat.

he walked over towards the dog and put a leash on him.

"who are you?" grayson asked while peeking out form behind your body.

"i'm benji!" he smiled with his front teeth missing.

"is this your dog?" you ask while sitting up but getting pulled back towards a scared grayson.

"yes! ethan gave me $20 to borrow my dog but he never gave me the money and he took my dog!" he frowned while looking at ethan.

ethan rolled his eyes and paid the kid $50.

the kids eyes lit up and he left the house with his dog.

"that was an awesome surprise ethan." grayson laughed sarcastically while throwing you off his body.

ethan sighed while pulling you onto his lap.
"'maybe next time" he frowned.