Chapter 1

I walked in Peach Creek all boys high school. I didn't want to be here because I didn't want to leave my football team and my friends but my dad said I have to focus on my education more than football but it's not like they don't have a football team here.

I looked around for the principal's office and accidentally bumped into you a guy wearing a black and white beanie, and making him fall to the ground. "Watch where you going nerd!" I said walking away, he fixed his beanie and looked up at me "That was highly unnecessary. Good lord does everybody here have to ve mean?!" The guy said almost throwing  a fit. He picked up his books and walked away. I finally got to the principles office. I walked in and sat on a chair in front of his desk. The principal looked at me "You must be Kevin Barr! My name is Mr. Peter Johnson but you can call me Pete." Pete said smiling like an idiot. "Ok Pete so um... where will I be staying?" I said looking around the office and notice he had a picture of a woman with blond hair and a purple shirt. Must be his wife. Peter notice me staring at the picture and his expression turned into sadness "That's my wife she past away 4 years ago." Peter said looking down at his hands. I felt sorry for him since my mom died when I was 8 and I'm 15. "You will be staying in dorm 543 with Eddward Vincent (is that his last name? Idk?) he is a very good kid don't give him a hard time." Pete said giving me a key for dorm 543 "and I guess you don't know where it is let me show you!" Said Peter getting up and I followed him we walked up the stairs in till we got up to the 5th level of the school we walked all the way to the end to room 543. Peter wished me luck and I knocked on the door. I waited a while till a guy open the door "You?!" I said with shocked, the guy I bumped in earlier is the guy I'm staying with. The guy with the beanie shut the door in my face. I knocked hard on the door, he opened it and looked at me straight in the eye with hatred "What do you want in this time?! I hope you're dieing!" The guy said waiting their for me to answer. I held up my key for the room "I guess we are in the same room." I said with a smirk, he rolled his eyes and opened the door wide so I can walk in. Oh shit I forgot my stuff in the car. I walked in ignoring that I left my stuff in the car. I looked around and the room was super clean. "Where is you stuff um..?" "Kevin, Kevin Barr." "Edd Vincent" Edd said looking at me with a bored look. "I left it in my car. I'm going to go get it.

I got my stuff from my car. My dad is bring my motorcycle tomorrow since it's Sunday tomorrow. I walked back in the school and got knocked down by a guy with green hair. "Sooty dude." The boy with green hair said helping me up "Its fine, I'm Kevin btw." I said alike nothing happened. The guy smiled "I'm Nathan Goldberg, but you can call me Nat." Nat said shaking my hand with force. He smiled "So you are new. Who are you with?" Nat asked walking with me to my dorm "Edd." I said with disgust Nat smiled "Dude you are so lucky staying with Double Cutie!" Nat said like they're are more Eds wait us their? "Hey Nat are-" I was cut off by Nat "Yes they're more Eds but Double Cutie is the good one and the cute one!" Nat said I got to my dorm and opened the door Edd was watching a movie "Take off your shoes and Nat  try to kiss me and I will slap You." Edd said not looking at us. Geez the kid creeps me out.