Chapter 22

(Kevin's P.O.V)

"Dude come on, just do it!" "Nat for the last time I am not going to eat it because it might have your sperm in it!" I said sitting on a chair by the table. Nat is standing next to me. Nat made me something to eat, while we wait for Edd to come with food. He is going to be 2 hours because he is going to visit his Aunts place the get him food and go to the store and then get me food. Nat wanted me to try his famous eggs that he makes for Rave but Nat is really kinky so I'm scared. I looked at the eggs that he made and then looked up him "Omg just eat it!" Nat said putting his hands on his hips. I didn't want to but I picked up the spoon and ate the eggs. "Holy shit that's good!" I said eating more. I was done because there was only a little. "And it did have sine-" "No it didn't!" I said before he can say anything else. We waited for Edd to come back. "Nat you know what goes best with me?" "Edd?" "Yap and if I choose Blake over him slap me so hard and tell me that I love Edd more because I do!" I said crying a little. I heard the door opened and Edd walked in. That was fast. "Wassup!" "My aunt's not home here is your food and help me with the stuff." Edd said quietly and I walked out with him. We went out side and stood by his new car. "You didn't go to the store. What's wrong?" I said to Edd and he started crying. "Kevin I really love you, I'm really scared to lose you. I did go to the store but left because Blake was there. He was talking on the phone with some guy I didn't know who." I said and Kevin held me close to his chest "Babe I love you more than him-" "Awww you two." We heard Nat say. We looked at Nat and Edd rolled his eyes. "Nathan that was very uncalled for." Edd said and I laughed . We went inside and shut the door. Nat had to go on a date with rave so he's gone that means he is mine~

Hello guys I'm sorry I haven't been upgrading I have been going though a lot and not eating right but I promise the next chapter will be longer and better.