Chapter 18

(Kevin's P.O.V)

This is five years ago.

I looked at my boyfriend. God he's perfect. "Earth to Kevin, What do you want to do today?" Blake my boyfriend said kissing me. We are in my room and he is laying on my stomach and I'm laying down on the bed messing with his blond hair. We are 12 and I love him. So much god. "Umm... let's go to the aquarium!" I said getting up and Blake fell on the ground and I laughed. "Hey that hurt you know!" Blake said trying not to laugh but failed and started laughing. "Ok let's go!" Blake said getting up and grabbing his coat and we went to the aquarium. We looked at all the fish that were there. We got to the dolphin area. Blake really likes dolphins but I really like him. I held his hand and he pulled away looking around "Why did you pull away we are dating?!" I said and Blake covered my mouth. "I don't want anyone to know so shut UP!" Blake said looking at me and I shut up. "But why we've been dating for 3 years please tell me!" I said but thank God nobody was in here. Blake looked at me "Because dating a guy isn't normal and people will hate us.... I'm breaking up with you." Blake said walking away leaving me here all by my self. I curled up in a ball and cried in the corner. "Um... are you ok?" A girl said poking me on my shoulder. I looked up and the girl had short blond hair and a smile on her face "Leave me alone, if I tell you, you would hate me." I said whipping my tears but more tears fell "Break up? With a boy? Huh that sucks he doesn't deserve you!" The girl said sitting next to me and hugged me "How..?" "I saw and he is shit!" The girl said pulling away and looked at the dolphins and smiled "I'm Nazz you?" "Kevin." "Nice we are going to be friends so be happy and don't cry because ( Nationwide is on your side ) I'm here for you." Nazz said play punching me. I looked at the necklace that Blake gave me, it was a dolphin. I put it around me and smiled.