Chapter 7

(Kevin's P.O.V)

Ok just saying Edd is super cute when he his in his Pjs saying thanks and he is holding my hand and we are going to the mall!!!! Im such a fanboy like Nat... just great!

We walked in the mall and Edd threw away his cup and we got some pretzels "So uh... babe I was wondering are ya falling for me yet?" I said putting my arm on his shoulder and leaning on him. Edd looked at my arm and pushed it off making me fall almost and looked at me and giggled "You wish, kid!" Edd said walking off and eating his pretzel. I followed him into a store that sells clothes and I threw away my pretzel and Edd are all of his since it was only a little. We walked in and a woman was at the table where you buy things (I'm so sorry if I forgot the word God I'm stupid it's just I'm going really fast)
We looked around and Edd still had my hoodie on and he looks super cute in it too. He got him a red hoodie and got it we walked to the whatever you called it and got it the lady looked at us "So you two dating?" The lady said I looked at her name tag that read 'My name is Amy' I smiled at what she said "We no not yet but we are working there." I said winking at Edd who blushed crazy. We got out and headed back to the school.

We walked in our dorm and we sat on the couch really close together "So babe." "You know what I really don't care if you call me that, now." "Ok that's great! Anyway you held my hand even when you didn't have to!" I said quite happy with myself. Edd rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek "Yes I did and I did fall for you but this doesn't mean we are dating!" Edd said getting up and leaving me blushing crazy.

Sorry this chapter is short I will make it up, promise. Any ways I am grounded and I'm typing really fast because I'm not suppose to be on my phone but hahaha whatever fuck the rules! Love you guys and don't do drugs!