Chapter 9

(Kevin's P.O.V)

Nat told me what happened to Rolf and it was all Chris's falt that son of a bitch when I get my hands on him he will not be able to walk!

Nat smirked at me "Kevin you know that Chris is in jail but don't tell any one that i said that  and if you do you didn't hear it from me." Nat whispered to me. Great I was planning on killing him.

It was lunch time and me and Edd sat together at a table where our "group" sat. It was only Eddy, Rave, Edd, Nat, Jimmy, Jonny, and me. "Ok so what should we name our group!?" Nat said  putting his hand in Rave's and making Rave blush. "How about Good guys?" Jimmy said smiling. Jimmy and Sarah are dating but Jimmy looks gay but whatever. "Nope how about-" Nat was cut off by Edd who was annoyed by them "We don't have to have a name for our "group" but if you want to, talk about some where else, Please!" Edd said giving them his evil glare and making them shut up except Nat and me, because we were used to it.
"Soooooo have you and Double Cutie did it yet?" Nat said looking me and not whispering it, he practically yelled at. Edd looked at Nat and blush "No and we aren't dating.. yet." I said quietly to him so that Edd don't wouldn't hear. Nat smirked "So I hear y'all are going on a date!" Nat said crossing his arms like he was proud of himself "How-" "Nope a fanboy never tell his secret!" Nat said kissing and getting up and leaving and dragging Rave with him. I got closer to Edd to ask but he looked at me knowingly "Nat asked me and I never lie so I had to tell him the truth." Edd said blushing a little. I smirked and kissed him on the cheek.

School was out and we went to our dorms and stuby a bit. "So let me get this straight you DONT want to go to a movie after?!" I said shocked at what he said earlier. Edd looked at me and rolled his eyes "Yes and I don't really want to go to the movies how about a nice walk?" Edd said getting up and I did the same we walked out of our room and into the kitchen "No because of what happened last time you are to cute to be alive so movie!" I said almost yelling. Edd looked at me and sigh. "Fine but I want popcorn!" Edd said looking at me. I nodded a yes and he got water and we went back to studying.

We got ready to leave. I put on a green long sleeve shirt with black skinny jeans with my red high tops and put on a green jacket. Edd walked put with my green hoodie that was to dig on him with black skinny jeans and his black converse. We went to the restaurant and Sarah said hi and we sat at the same table.