Yo

Hello boys (supernatural fans will get that)

Anyways I'm sorry I haven't been upgrading to dealing with family and crap but anyways here is some smut.

(Kevin's P.O.V)

"COME ON!!! THATS MY NEW SHIRT SHITHEAD!!!" I screamed at Eddy because he spilt red punch on me because he's doing a stupid scam again... God I hate them except Edd. Edd has been my crush ever since he helped me with my school work. I'm all ways so nice to him and flirting with him but he doesn't really get pick-up lines.

Eddy looked at me and pushed me with his finger on my forehead "WELL SORRY FOR TRIPPING!!" Eddy screamed back and walking away. Ed and Edd looked at me. "Sorry for that Kevin uh I can get that off your shirt if you want?!" Edd said looking at me and smiling "Yes sorry Kevin, eddy is on his period!" Ed said and Edd looked at Ed "Ed that's an inappropriate thing to say!" Edd said and looked back at me. I smiled at him and looked down at my shirt. Maybe this is the only chance I can get to be with Edd. "Sure you can help, come to my house at 5." I said winking at him and his face went really red and he looked away "Ok see you real soon Kevin." Edd said walking away and Ed followed him. I continue walking home. I got home and opened the door slowly making sure my dad wasn't home. I looked around and notice he wasn't there. I walked over to the table and there's a note on it, it says...

Dear Kevin,

I'm going on a business trip to Canada and won't be back for 3 weeks do what every you want! I really don't care. Anyways, when I get home, it better be in one piece! I love you!

Love,
Dad.

Thank God he's gone or Edd can't come here. My dad knows in bi and boys can't come over only for studying or to help with something and my bad doesn't like Edd because he has more money than him.

I took off my stain shirt and heard a knock, and I hurried and put on another shirt. I walked down from my room and opened the door and Edd was standing there with some stuff in his hand. "Uhhh Kevin can I come in?" Edd said looking at me weird. Crap I forgot how to speak. "Uh.. oh ya come in! My dad's not here for 2 weeks so whatever anyways uhh.. My shirt is in my room...and I'm going to go get It!" I said walking away. Crap God he is to cute, I can't even speak right. I grabbed my shirt and walked down and Edd was sitting on the sofa. God he is super cute.

Back when we were studying, Edd's beanie fell off. I know why he wears that beanie is because he thinks his hair looks like girls hair. That's the most stupidest reason ever.

I walked behind him and pulled his beanie off and he jumped and looked at me "Kevin that was unnecessary!" Edd screamed at me. I took off my red cape and put out hats on the tip of the book shelf so that Edd can't get them. I walked and handed my shirt to Edd and he rolled his eyes.

Edd is wearing a Red v-neck with purple shorts and red long socks that go to his knees and black high tops. I'm wearing a green long sleeve and the one that eddy stain was a short sleeve green shirt. I'm also wearing black shorts and red high tops.

Edd got the stain out but how?! It was like he's a wizard! He like put powder and some liquid stuff and the stain was gone, just like that!

He handed me back my shirt and sat there "What?" I said looking at him I confusion "My hat" Edd said crossing his arms and looked at me. I rolled my eyes "What about It?" I said getting close to him and his face was getting red "You put it up there and I need It!" Edd said yelling at me. I kissed him and he kissed back and we made out. I picked him up and we went in my room. I put him on the bed gently and got on top of him and we made up for a couple of minutes. I grinned our hips together making him hard than what he already was. "Ahh Kevin i want you." Edd said moaning and I rubbed his member on mine thought our clothes that were in the way. I took off out shirts.

(Edd's P.O.V)

Kevin took off our shirts. God I never knew that this would happened, i mean I really love him but really?!

Kevin kissed me and I kissed backed our hips grinned together and I got harder by the minute. Kevin took our pants off and he looked at me and smiled and kissed me hard and took our boxers off and I winced because the cold but that went away because Kevin started sucking me. "Ahh Kevin!" I moaned. Kevin swirled his tounge around my member and bobbed his head up and down, I was a moaning mess. "K-Kevin faster!" I moaned/yelled and Kevin did as I told him he went faster and I got close to my climax "Ahhh KEVIN IM CLOSE!" I said moaning and yelling. He went faster and I came in his mouth and he swallowed my cum. Kevin up his fingers by my mouth and looked at me "Suck it wet!" Kevin said and I sucked his fingers and while I did that Kevin started jacking me off. I was about to cum but Kevin stoped and took his fingers out of my mouth and flipped me around and put me on my stomach. Kevin stuck one in my butt "Ahh Kevin it-" "Its ok, it's going to hurt at first but its going to feel amazing later." Kevin said pushing his finger in and out of me. Kevin stuck another one in and another one. Here's three finger going in and out of me. I moaned "Kevin I want you, i want you in me... please!!" And before I could do anything Kevin put him self in my and thrusted in and out of me. "AHHH... Kevin faster PlEaSE!!" I moaned and he went faster makimg me moaned loud. Kevin thrusted and hit my spot "AHHHH KEVIN RIGHT THERE!!!" I moaned/yelled and Kevin hit that spot over and over again. "AHHH KeVin I'm CloSe!!" I said wanting more but im so close. Kevin thrusted and we came at the same time. Kevin collapse next to and pulled me close to him "I love you so freaking much will you be my boyfriend?" "Kevin I love you to and I would love to be your boyfriend." I said and we fell asleep in each other's arms.