Chapter 14

Ok this chapter has selfharm in it so if you are sensitive to this kind of thing do not read. Thank you.

(Edd's P.O.V)

Have I told you that I don't really have friends? Well before I moved to Peach Creek I was bullied and put in the hospital more times than I can even count. Eddy was the one to say you want to be friend when I was 5 and Ed too. I don't really tell people but I have selfharm problems, I cut myself on my right thigh.

I was on the bathroom, it's the middle of the night and I was crying. I got out the razor and cut my self this time on my arm. I cut my self deep and blood fell on the floor. I wiped it up and cried. They was a knock on the door "Edd I've been knocking on the door are you-" Kevin said opening the door and stopped and looked at me. Kevin ran and hugged me and won't let go "K-Kevin I'm sorry.... I'm a failure I can't do anything right I'm lonely nobody wants me." I said crying on Kevin's shoulder. Kevin picked me up and threw them in the garbage and took me to our bed. Kevin got bandages and wraps my arm. I started crying again. We layed down and Kevin held me tight "Edd you aren't a failure, you doe every thing right and you aren't lonely, you have great friends and a awesome boyfriend and I love you more than anything in this world, you mean so so much to me. I don't really know your past but I know you were bullied and I'm sorry about that but nobody is going to hurt you now because you have me." Kevin said kissing me and I kissed back.

It was morning and Kevin was still asleep I looked at the time 9?!?! It's so late, I got up but failed because my arm hurt so bad. I looked at my right arm and blood was coming put of the bandages. Oh God Kevin is probably mad at me and he is going to break up with me. I got up and changed my bandages and I cut myself really deep that it was still bleeding ugh I'm so stupid. I put fresh ones on and got back in bed with Kevin and cried. Kevin woke up and looked at me and held me, I stopped crying and looked at him in his eyes "Thank you Kevin, I love you" I said looking at his chest and held me closer to him "Edd I love you too, Oh and since the principal is not going to be here for Valentine's he and his new wife are going out so no school the whole week~" Kevin said kissing me, I kissed back. Great, just great... kill me.

(Kevin's P.O.V)

We got up and got dressed. I put on a green long sleeve shirt and black skinny jeans. Edd changed into a red long sleeve shirt and black skinny jeans. We sat in the couch in silence. "So should we have a small party just with our friends?" I said pulling Edd in my lap and started kissing his neck. "Ahhh m-maybe... sure!" Edd said moaning when I bit his sweet spot. I put my hand in his shirt rubbing his nipple and got a lot of moans out of him. We heard a knock at the door and Edd sigh and got up and opened it and everybody came in Nazz, Nat, Sarah, Eddy, John, Ed, Rolf, Rave, the Kankers, Jimmy and Jonny. Edd looked at me with his evil eye. I called them before I even asked Edd. "Hello Kevin!" Nazz said sitting by me "Wassup Nazz!" I said we high fived each other. Nat sat on the floor with Rave in his lap and Jimmy sat with Sarah, Oh Jimmy is cheating on Sarah with Jonny and everybody in the room know except Sarah. Rolf and Ed sat on the floor to holding hands, next to each other. The Kankers sat on the floor too, Marie and Nazz are dating each other Lee and May had to go but whatever. Eddy and John sat next to each other and holding hands. "So what are we going to play?!" Nat said kissing Rave and Rave blushed Edd sat next to me and pinched me "Ow!" I said looking at Edd who was acting like he did nothing. "How about we play this  Truth or dare!" Rolf said and everybody agreed except Edd but everybody ignored him. Nazz started "Ok truth or dare um... Kevin!" Nazz said looking at me. Hmmm "Uhhh Dare!" I said Edd rolled his eyes. "Ok dude let's see... I dare you too.. tell Eddy he's  your best friend!" Nazz said almost yelling. Wait nooo! K looked at Eddy in disgust and Edd slapped me "Eddy you rodent you are my best friend." I said almost gagging. Eddy laughed. I rolled my eyes "Ok Ok whatever ok umm Eddy truth or dare!" I said pulling Edd closer to me. Eddy thought for a minute "Dare shovel chin!" Eddy said God why a nickname. I thought for what seemed like forever "Hehehehe I dare you to make out with John!" I said Edd looked at me with shock "Kevin-" "Nope they have to do it Edd." I said to Edd who rolled his eyes. Eddy looked at John blushing like a crazy person. Eddy leaned close to the none moving John and kissed him and John kissed back. It went on like that for 3 minutes and Nat was taking pictures and Edd covered his eyes "Ok times up love birds!" I said and they pulled away looking in each other's eyes. It was 2 minutes and Eddy straighten him self. "Ok tell a soul and y'all are going to be dead. Anyways John truth or dare"

It went around and we ended it when Sarah found out that Jimmy was cheating on her when she said "Jimmy truth or dare?" And Jimmy chose truth and Sarah said "Am I your only love?" And it went down hill from that. Everybody stayed except Sarah but she was happy for them but mad.