Chapter 2

(Edd's P.O.V)

I didn't like the idea of Kevin staying here, but I have to suffer. Kevin went get his stuff from his car. I walked to Eddy and Eds room and walked in "Greetings gentlemen!" I said walking to the couch and sitting by Eddy who was smoking. I don't like Eddy smoking around me cause I don't want to die, so he stopped. Ed ran to me hugging me half to death "Ed Good Lord man put me down you stink!!!" I yelled at him. Ed put me down with a frown "Sorry Double D." Ed said looking quit sad "Its fine Ed but you should take a bath-" "Well hi Double D!" Eddy said interrupting me and I looked at him with a small smile "Sorry Eddy, it's just I have to share a room with the guy who knocked me down earlier." I said Eddy got up and looked mad. "Really?! Good so I can beat him up!" Eddy said rolling up his yellow sleeves. (Oh I forgot to tell you what their are wearing!) Edd is wear his red V-neck and black skinny jeans with his black high tops and his beanie. Kevin is wearing a long sleeve green shirt with blue skinny jeans with his red cap and red high tops. Eddy wearing his Yellow long sleeve shirt with baggy blue jeans with blue high tops and Ed is wearing is normal cloths that he always wear.

I got back to my dorm with out Eddy trying to kill Kevin. I watched some t.v and waited for Kevin to get back. Kevin walked in and j heard Nat's voice before they came in "Take your shoes off and Nat try to kiss me and I will slap you." I said not looking away from the T.V because I knew who was in the room. I looked up at them and Kevin looked creeped out and I just smirked and got up "Hey Double Cutie are you sure you don't want to kiss me, I am the Ass king!" Nat said winking at me, I rolled my eyes "Ass king?" Kevin question walking to the kitchen "Long story don't ask!" I said quickly before Nat can tell the story. Nat looked disappointed but did say a thing. I showed Kevin where he will be staying. We are sharing a room because the other one is old and the bed will fall apart. So we are sharing a bed too. I hated that so much but I can let him sleep on the couch. "Do we have too?" Kevin said complaining, Nat looked confused "Why are you complainin, I know I wouldn't!" Nat said winking at me, I looked him with I-will-fucking-slap-you face and Nat walked out to the kitchen looking for something to eat but I'm vegan and I don't have anything good "I'm vegan Kevin, so you will have to go shopping. " I said walking out so he can unpack "Why are you vegan?" Kevin asked unpacking his stuff and threw it in the dresser "Because I can't have certain food now unpack!" I said walking away. Nat slapped my butt and I slapped his face and Kevin laugh since he can see that "Ow that hurt!" "Well don't slap my butt you pervert!" I said getting me something to eat since it was 12:30. Eddy burst through the doors with Ed with him "Ok where the hell is he?!" Eddy yell I looked at him knowing he was looking for Kevin. Nat looked like he was going to laugh "He is in my room." I said regretting that I said that. Eddy pulled Kevin out of my room and Kevin looked at him in counfusion "What the hell?!?!" Kevin said almost yelling "You fucking bumped in my best friend and called him a fucking nerd and you didn't even help him up! You are an ass that needs to be taken care of!" Eddy yelledat Kevin. Kevin punched Eddy in the stomach and Eddy punched Kevin in the nose making him bleed "STOP RHIS AT ONCE!" I said yelling at them Eddy dropped Kevin knowing what I would do to him of he didn't. Nat went behind Ed and Ed hid behind his green jacket. "YOU TWO COME WITH ME RIGHT NOW!!" I said and they obeyed we went in the living room and I sat them down on the couch right next to each other "Say sorry right now or else!!!" I said Eddy nodded and said sorry and Kevin rolled his eyes and I gave him my death glare and he nodded "I'm sorry Edd I was just in a hurry and Eddy I'm very sorry for knocking you best friend on the ground and sorry for punching you dork." Kevin said making a face at me. I rolled my eyes and sigh. Nat came out from behind Ed and Ed came out of his jacket "Is Double D going to kill some one with his evil space eyes Nat?" Ed said pulling Nat in front of him so Nat can see "No not this time Ed but it would be some show!" Nat said clapping I sat down on the recliner and rested my head on my hand "Guys I would like to know what the fucking hell was that?!" Kevin almost screamed at them making them jump. Eddy pulled Kevin to him and told him that the last time some one got on a fight with me they went to the hospital because I yelled at them and gave them a heart attack because I scared them but the kid didn't die.