Chapter 13

I hate life because I'm freezing ugh!

(Kevin's P.O.V)

It is February and I can't what till next week because Valentine's!!! Ok so I was thinking since me and Edd know more about each other maybe we can have... you know!

I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth to day is Friday and after school and Edd told if I brushed my teeth I can kiss him since he says that my breath smells like tuna salad and I did eat that!

I walked to Edd and smirked at him. "So babe since next week is Valentine's and you did fall for me guess what?" I said laying down and out my head on his lap. I looked at him in his eye, I never realized how beautiful his eyes are I'm mean ya they're cool and blue but... man they're hot. Edd rolled his eyes "Ya ya you get to stay and what are you going to do I forgot." Edd said and before I can tell him he made a face like he remember and he blushed hiding his face. I pulled his hands away from his face so I can see him blush "Hehehe just wait babe you're going to love it." I said kissing him and got up and made us some food, I hate that Edd is vegan because it's hard to make stuff like one time I made him breakfast in bed because he was sick and he didn't eat half of the food I made him UGH!
I looked at Edd who was watching T.V God why does he have to be so perfect and every time we kiss I want him more, and more. Nat burst in and sat next to Edd "What y'all doing?!" Nat said kissing Edd on the cheek and Edd slapped him hard and gave Edd his evil stare not a death stare no worse than that. Nat backed away and winked at him and came to me. "So Kev what you making?" "None of your damn the business Nat!" I said pushing him away, he rolled his eyes and looked at me and whispered "There's a party and I want you to come and see if Double Cutie would like to come because he is super cute but Rave is Better!" Nat said walking out our dorm. Edd got up and I handed him his food and we sat at the table eating in silence "So um... there's this party tonight and I want to see if you would like to come with me,
please." I said breaking the silence. Edd finished his food and looked at me and got on my lap and pushed the food away from me "No I hate parties plus if Alex is there it won't be fun!" Edd said getting closer to me and kissed me on the lips and put his head on my shoulder "Please it will be fun plus Eddy will be there!" I said and he looked up rolling his eyes "Kevin he is the one who brings weed to the party while Nat's "friends" bring the alcohol and I rather not go, please!" Edd said begging me, I rolled my eyes "Fine, but just because I love you so much." I said kissing Edd on the neck "Thanks let's play a game!" Edd said smirking at me. "Ooookay?" I said suspicious at what he was going to do. Edd got up and grabbed me by the hand, and pulling me up to the roof and let me tell you it was beautiful up here. The sun was going down and looked at Edd and he is beautiful. "So what game?" "The quiet game whoever talks can't kiss the other person for... till Valentine's!" Edd said kissing me "For till Valentines?" "Yes now ready set go!" Edd said blushing. I smiled at checked the time 6:00 good. Now let's play this game!

It's been 30 mins and Edd is trying to make me lose but fails. I love this game because we can't make a single sound only breathing, sneezing, and coughing and that's it. I started kissing Edd because I know he will lose because he loves moaning and I know his sweet spot hahaha I'm evil, like the author!

We are leaning on the door to get inside plus thank go you can lock it from out here. I kissed Edd's sweet spot and he tried not to moan but lost I kept this up but Edd stopped  me "I lost geez Kevin, and I never lose I hate you!" Edd said crossing his arms. Geez the kid is amazing because he is super cute!!!

We got back in our dorm because it was getting cold. Edd and I got ready for bed and we stayed up watching supernatural. Edd really likes Supernatural because he thinks Dean is super hot but Cas is way better "Nope Dean is hot Kevin and you know it!" "No my dear Cas is sweet and nice and my child and hot as fuck!" I said back at Edd who rolled his eyes. We went to bed and let me tell you Edd was taking all the blankets just because I told him that Dean sucks! But he forgave me after a hour.