Chapter 20

(Edd's  P.O.V)

I looked at the time crap at least we are off. I looked at the sleeping Kevin next to me. I kissed him on the cheek. It's Friday, good school on Monday can't wait!

I got in the shower and looked at my cuts, I'm so stupid for doing that. I hate life. "Edd babe I want you!" Kevin said, i looked out the shower and saw him with tears in his eyes "Come on in then." I said softly and he did as I said. He got in. Kevin rapped his arms around my waist.

Kevin started kissing my neck, searching for my sweet spot. He found it, licking, biting, and sucking it making me moan. I love it when he touches me and kisses me. I want him. "K-Kevin not right n-no!" I said trying my best not to moan. Kevin ignored what I said and continued kissing me everywheres. I started getting hard and Kevin noticed. He grabbed my member and started pumping. "Ahhh Kevin p-please stop... ahh!" I said moaning. I loved him but something in side me wanted him to stop.

I came. I looked at Kevin and noticed his little... situation. I got in my knees and started sucking him. He came in my mouth and I swallowed and Kevin smiled.

I missed him and he kissed back but pulled away. "I love you Edd so so much." Kevin said hugging me while the hot water slowly turned in to cold. "I love you to Kevin and will always." I said kissing him. We hurried and washed our selves and got out. We dryed our selves and got dressed for the day.

We watched T.V.

We heard a knock at the door and we got up because it was probably Nat, but it wasn't we opened the door and Kevin stared at the person "Hey um... Kevin it's Blake.."

(Kevin's P.O.V)

I stared at Blake. I couldn't move a thing everything slowed down, like the world stopped. Everything was Black.

I woke up and I was on the sofa and I heard two people arguing. I opened my eyes. Edd and Blake were talking about.... me. I stayed still so I can hear what they're saying. "You need to save right now!!" I heard Edd say calmly "I'm not leaving with put talking to him first and who are you anyways, his mom?!" Blake said trying to keep calm it sounds like. I didn't know what to do... I need Edd... I need him now. "I'm his boyfriend that didn't leave him!!" Edd said almost yelling now.

That's it! I got up and stared at them both. I stood there looking at them. Edd was the first to notice me and ran to me hugging me tightly and I hugged back and we pulled apart enough to kiss. We pulled away from our kiss and Blake stood there speechless. "Kevin listen to for 5 minutes and let me explain." Blake said begging. As much as I didn't like the feeling, I did.

"Ok where do I began. Kevin I was moving and i didn't want you to know so I broke up with you because I was scared of saying goodbye. I loved you and I still do. Kevin I never wanted this to happen, please be mine again. I miss you and love you." Blake said and Edd didn't like it. Edd was sitting close to me, like supper close and hugging my arm and won't let it go. "I can't be yours, Blake. You left me and that hurt like hell. I have Edd and that's not going to change. I'm Edd's now." I said kissing Edd and Edd smiled. Blake didn't look that happy.

What a crappy story am I right?!!?

Anyways I love you guys!!!