Hello

So you know what I'm going to do now, so I'm going to write two chapters and write smut for fun till in the chapters have smut in them I will stop. Ok so I'm going to write Edd being sold to Kevin so whatever here goes some smut! Oh and I don't think I did great withb this but whatever.

(Edd's P.O.V)

I really hate being touched by people I don't know and my boss Eddy doesn't care that much about me, he only cares for money. Today was the day I was being sold. I'm 16 and guy who was buying was 20 great... whatever.

I got ready since Eddy said I was staying with him forever. I put on a tight red V-neck and really tight black skinny jeans and I put on my black vans. Eddy sold me for 10,000 dollars because he says I was beautiful and have curves. Eddy walked in my room and pushed me on the bed with him on top of me "Ready sweetheart, I'm really going to miss touching your ass." Eddy said putting his hand in my pants and rubbed my dick "Get. Off. My. Slave!" I heard some one say. Must be my master. Eddy got off of me and I got up great I am hard. My master looked at me he was slime but had muscles and have red hair. He wore a green long sleeve shirt and black skinny jeans with red high tops. I got my things and my master paid for me and we left. We got in his car. "I'm Kevin btw." Kevin said touching my hard dick. "Ahhh I'm Edd ah!" I said moaning. Kevin looked at me and started jacking me off "Call me Master." Kevin said, I came right there and Kevin smirked at me. We got to his house and it was huge! We got inside and walked in a room, I guessing his room. Kevin i mean master sat on his bed and looked at me smirking. "Take your clothes off and come here." Kevin-master said, I slowly took my clothes off. I walked to him and he patted his lap. I got on his lap and his hand roamed my body "You know why I chose you?" Kevin said looking at me and I shock my head no and he smiled "Because I'm nicer than those guys and when I first saw you, i fell in love~" Kevin said kissing my neck "They're some rules you have to follow slave." Kevin said flipping me so that I was under him he moved us to the pillows so that I was more comfortable. "1. You must always obey me 2. Call me MASTER but when we are in public you call me by my first name 3. Always ask before doing but you can do some things. And that's it oh and always scream master." Kevin said he started kissing my neck and found my sweet spot and started bitting and sucking it giving me a hickey. "Ahhh master more!" I said said and he gave me more. I started getting harder than before. Kevin notice he took off his shirt, and let me tell you he looks sexy. "Mmmm slave you look so good." Kevin said kissing me. Kevin licked the bottom of my lip and opened my mouth to let him in. He roamed my mouth with my tounge. Kevin pulled way "Can I be top please I want to please my master." I begged, Kevin thought about it and agreed I pushed him down and got on top of him and kissed him real quick and pulled off his pants and boxers. "Eager are We?" Kevin said purring, I blushed and took his dick and put it in my mouth and sucked hard "Ahhh Slave AHHH!" Kevin moaned. I went faster and Kevin grabbed my hair and I deepthroat him and he came. He pushed me down so he was on top "Have do I taste slave~" Kevin said in a seductive way. I blush "You taste so sweet." I said quietly and he put his finger by my mouth "Suck!" Kevin demanded and I sucked them and Kevin jacked me off while I did. He pulled his fingers out when I was about to cum. Kevin flipped me over and I was on my stomach and stuck two fingers in me "Ahhh Master I want you in me please!" I begged Kevin looked at me with a smirk "Mmmm slave you sound so good when you day master and just wait love~" Kevin thrusted in me with his fingers and pulled out and put his tip by my ass. "Just move when you are ready slave." Kevin said putting all of him in me and pain shot threw me but was replaced with pleasure. I moved my hips to tell him I was ready. Kevin thrusted hard and fast "Ahhhh MASTER FASTER!!!" I said and he did as I told him. He thrusted in and out of me "Ahhh master I'm goin-" before I could finished I came and Kevin came but he didn't stop. "Ahhh master!" I came again and Kevin thrusted again and came and collapsed next to me and held me tight "Mmmm slave you were amazing and felt too, I love you so much." Kevin said kissing me "I love you to master." I said and we fell asleep.