Chapter 5

(Kevin's P.O.V)

I'm not going to lie but I really like the dork. I know that he will fall for me by next month on Valentine's.

We got back to the school. God, I hate that we have to care a bed because the other one broke, but it could be fun hehehe.

Me and Double D got back and there is more people here. "Hey look it's the fag!" Someone yelled at Edd. The person got closer to my Edd and pushed him. I looked at the guy "WHAT THE HELL MAN?!" I yelled at him. The guy looked at me and smirked "Oh are you his boyfriend?" The guy said looking at me with a smirk. I looked at Edd who was behind me crying "I wish but no, he'sgoing to be and IF YOU EVER TOUCH HIM OR CALL HIM A NAME YOU WILL SEE ME IN YOUR DREAMS!!! GOT THAT?!" I yelled at him and gave him a death stare and the guy backed away slowly and said "Y-Yes I g-got it!" And ran away quickly. I looked at Eds and we went in our dorm. We sat down on the sofa "Edd it's ok I got you babe." I said hugging him and letting him cry on my shoulder. "I'm fine it's just all my life I got bullied and picked on and it scared me because that's Chris he is the bully who put me in a hospital one time." Edd said he looked at me in the eye when he said that and let me tell you something that pissed me off. "I'm going TO FUCKING KILL HIM, IF HE EVER TOUCHES MY BABY AGAIN!" I said yelling. Edd rolled his eyes and got up "I'm not your baby Kevin." Edd said walking to our room. I followed him and he took put his phone and started texting someone. "Let me have your number." Edd said giving me his phone. I put my number in it and he text.

Unknown: Hey

Me: Was up cutie~

Edd❤: Don't call me that Kevin.

Me: Whatever you say babe.

Edd❤: Why are we texting and we are like, right by each other?

Me: Because we are weird like that.

Edd looked at me and rolled his eyes. We heard a in one on the door and I ran and got it before Edd got it. Before I opened it I stuck my tounge out at him and he rolled his eyes. I opened it and Nat came in "I would of just walked in but... why are y'all staring at me like that?" Nat said crossing his arms and walking in. We looked at him with why-are-you-here face. We laughed and he sat on the couch and sighed loudly "What do you want?" Edd said sitting by him turning on the T.V. He looked at me with the most dramatic sad face ever "KEVIN it's horrible I... i think Rave... My trusting, loving boyfriend is... cheating on me!" Nat said getting up and rapinghis arms around me fake crying. I looked at Edd and he giggled "Look Nat man, um... just talk to him and sort things out and find out what he is doing. But dont stalk him!" I said patting his back and he looked at me and smiled widely "If I was your boyfriend I would be kissing you righ-" Nat was about to say what he was going to say but Edd cut him off "Ok! Nat I think it's time for you to go!" Edd said dragging him out "But-!" "Nope, goodbye see you tomorrow! Sundays tomorrow don't forget to take Rave out!" Edd said cutting him off and throwing him out and shut and locked the door. Edd let out a loud sigh and walked to the couch and dat on it. "Hahaha were you getting jealous?" I said sitting by him and he smirked and looked at me me "Never in a million years my dear Kevin. I just wanted him to shut up." Edd said looking at the T.V and ignoring me, when I put my arm around his shoulder.

Hey guys I might not be updating because I'm grounded from my phone and this is the only time I get it but whatever.