Chapter 11

Wassup my sinners. My feet are frozen and I'm eating ice cream so hope you like this Chapter!

(Kevin's P.O.V)

I have to admit that I love it when Edd is scared. He is just so cute! Am I right?

We left the Cinema at 7:00 and Edd fell asleep in the car. So cute, he is like a Angel. I carried him up the stairs and let me tell you it was hard I passed by Nat's room and he walked out and looked at Edd and I notice he was just in his underwear. "Nat what the hell!?" I said whispering trying not to wake the sleeping Cutie. Nat rolled his eyes and opened the door showing Rave sleeping and Nat winked at me. God if I had a chance he would be dead. I rolled my eyes and walked away and Nat walked back in his room. I accidentally bumped into Eddy's door and he opened it and looked mad "I had a dream that you and Edd had sex and I cought y'all and Nat took picture and you called him a perv." Eddy said a little confused I rolled my eyes and he gave me a death stare and shut the door and I walked away. We are right next to Rolf's room and I wonder if Rolf knows that Rave is with Nat? I wonder who is Nat's room mate? So many questions. 

I slowly took Edd's clothes off.... WAIT THAT IS BAD HOW DARE YOU THINK DIRTY!?!?! IM CHANGING HIM!!!

I put pajamas on him and I changed myself and got in bed. He curled up next to me and I fell asleep. "WHY DID YOU CHANGE ME!?!?! DID YOU SEE ANYTHING?!?!" Edd yelled at me. I finally woke up and Eds was sitting on the bed covering himself with the blankets. I rolled my eyes and sat up. "I didn't take your underwear off I just took your shirt and pants and shoes and-" "I get it but still ask!" Edd said relaxing and got up and got ready for school and I did the same. We walked to our lockers witch were next to each other. We went to Math class. Me and Nat talked to each other and a kid walked in with a mean looked and  sat next to Edd and Eds looked really scared the guy notice Edd and smiled "Well look who it is the fag!" The guy said I got up and walked to him "What did you call my Boyfriend?" I said the guy looked up at me and got up but thank God I am taller than him. He smirked "Oh so this far is your boyfriend, FAG!" the guy yelled at me I punched him in the nose and he ran to the nurses office. I got my things and sat right next to Edd who smiled at me. "Boyfriend?" Edd said crossing his arms and leaned back on his chair. "Yep" "Well I guess we are really boyfriend's than." Edd said looking at me and paid attention to the teacher. BOYFRIEND!!!!! I mean ya cool boyfriend. I gave Edd a quick kiss.

It was lunch time and Chris is giving me death stares and I stuck my tounge out at him and Eds slapped my arm. We got our food and sat at our table were our group always sits. Nat dat down with Rave and kissed him "We need a name for our group!" Nat said pulling Rave closer to him. Edd rolled his eyes "How about The Rainbow Tribe?" Rave said jokingly Eddy sat down next to him and put his arm around him and Nat looked at Eddy with a death stare "I'm not gay so we can't call it that!" Eddy said getting up and sitting by Edd and Ed. "Well how is you or straight love life anyways?" I said looking at Eddy who looked down at the ground and blushed "Well um.. I meet this person who is new here." Eddy said quietly blushing and looked away from the group and knew who. "So dating Lee?" I said to Eddy who blushed "Oh guys that's my new room mate he really is cool and if I would date him I would but I have my sweet Angel Rave." Nat said kissing the jealous Rave but Rave kissed him back "So you bi?" I said looking at Eddy who shock his head yes. Eddy can be annoying but cool at times.

School was over and me and Edd went to our room. I changed into some black shorts and green undershirt and Eds changed into black shorts and in a red shirt. I hate that we have to take our shoes off because the floor is cold (Hahaha the floor is cold at my house and I didn't realize I put that) i can't find clean socks but Edd let me wear some of his witch were weird socks because they're red and go to your knees but it looks so cute on Edd. We sat on the couch and talked about random things "So we are going to get married have a big house with 1 kid and a big pool and we have sex every night!" I said thinking of when we will have sex. Edd rolled his eyes "Perv I'm not having sex every night!  It a big house and pool? Maybe, and one kid maybe 2." Edd said smiling. I lo e how he doesn't want sex and that he wants a normal family. "Fine but sew every Saturday?!" I begged him. Edd rolled his eyes and smiled "Fine but sometime we can have it all the time if your not on your period." "Ha ha very funny." "Fine not on your period." Edd said laughing and I smiled and he smiled back we got close to each other. We kissed each other and let me tell you, his lips are super soft and he is super gentle with the kiss. "Ewww get a room!" We heard Nat say. We pulled away quickly and we looked at Nat who was sitting on the table not joking on it and eating chips.

Let it snow, Let it snow can't get warm anymore!!! Let it snow, Let it snooowww like I've never seen it fall before.... kill me please😂