chapter 23

Hey bitches this is the last chapter, sorry not sorry.

(Kevin's P.O.V)

I woke up next to Edd who is sleeping like an Angel wait he is one. I got up and looked in the mirror God I look like shit. I took a shower and got out. I walked back in the room with some clothes on, a green shirt and black skinny jeans. I put on some socks and shoes and walked out of the house to go to the store. I left Edd a quick kiss on the forehead before leaving and a note that says that I will be out. I got on my motorcycle and drove off. I walked in the store.

I got a buggy and got some veggies and fruits and vegan crap. I walked to the back of the store to get some milk and saw Blake standing right where I need to get the milk. I walked in front of him and he looked up and smiled widely. "So you finally choose me?" Blake said with a smirk. "You make me fucking laugh. Now get put of my fucking life and get out of the way. I will never choose you over the person who loves me more than ever!" I said practically yelling. He started crying and ran away. Finally he moved. I got the milk and checked out. I got back to the dorm. Edd was watching a move. I picked up all the stuff so he won't. I sat next to him. "So babe I told mister fuck face to leave us alone and it worked." I said proud of myself and Edd smiled and looked me in the eye. "You shouldn't curse Kevin." He said and continue watching the show that was playing on the TV. I rolled my eyes and relaxed my head on his lap.

After awhile I got bored because some science show was playing and Edd ignored me the whole time. I got up and walked in our room. Geez they still haven't fixed the other one but that's a good thing.  I layed down and Edd walked in. "Kevin I love you so much. I just have to ask.... do you really love me?" Edd said looking like he was going to cry. I got off the bed and went up to him and picked him up and placed him down on the bed gently and kissed him slowly. I pulled away and picked eyes with him "Edd I love you more than anyone in this world and won't stop loving you." I said and he started making out.

(10 years later....)

I woke up and looked to my side... No body was their. I got up and walked down stairs getting a deer from my fridge. I live in a huge house. I walked in the living room still nobody was there. It was really quiet, I didn't like it.... I never liked it but I had to live with it sometimes. "KEVIN STOP ACTING LIKE WE BROKE UP, WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 2 YEQRS NOW!!!"  I heard my wonderful husband say from the bathroom. He walked down stairs and stood right in front of me in just my large shirt. "Edd move out the way." I said kindly but he didn't instead he walked up to me and sat on my lap facing me. "Kevin I will not ever move out the way because I love you so much." "Love you more babe." I said as we made out.

Thank you all for reading this crappy thing. Sorry it was so short I didn't really have the time to write this because I have been focusing on my school work and boyfriend so sorry again.