Chapter 7 - Alan makes a visit

Chapter 7

Alan makes a visit

"Are you doing anything on Sunday?" Tiff asked me as we got our stuff out for school in the morning. "I don't think so. Why?" I asked and I thought she blushed slightly, "Dad's station is having a dinner and I can bring a plus one." She said "It's formal dress." "Sounds fun. I can find something to wear." I said and she smiled "Great!" She said and we headed to class. I wasn't sure if she had asked me out on a date or if it was just a friend thing. Either way I got a free dinner out of it so I couldn't complain.

Once again after school I tried to leave but was blocked by a crowd. I managed to push my way the the front. I heard someone telling their friend what was happening. "It's that comedian! He's talking with a ginger, some white haired man, a black hair guy and the bloke with the glasses." They said and my mind clicked. "Al's here!" I said excitedly and energetically pushed my way through the last bit if the crowd. I'm free I thought when I managed to reach the open space. I ran over to the group of friends. "Hey Tarzan." Al said and smiled at me "Hi." I said "What are you doing here?" I asked "We're filming near here and I thought I'd make a visit. Anyways, Tobo needs help with this video he's shooting for his song, that is only half done i'd like to comment." "It's getting along." Tobo said and punched his friend lightly in the shoulder. We all piled into Lance's car and headed to Yogtowers.

I always enjoyed being at the office when Alan was there. He was hilarious and just really cool. The groupd filmed a skit-like video with him. "Can you get that, Tarzan." Lance said when someone knocked on the front door of the offices "Sure." I said and made my way to the door. I opened it and was surprised with who was on the other side "Hey, Cap." I said and Jonathan smiled slighty "You coming today?" he asked me "I'll be just a minute." I said and yelled over my shoulder to the guys "If Dad comes tell him i'm out with friends and i'll make my way home. I've got my phone." I snatched up my backpack and followed Cap and the twins outside. We raced across rooftops and circled on stairways. It was amazing.

"I heard Alan payed a visit" Dad said when I returned home "how is he?" "He's good." I said quickly and raced up to my room. I unzipped my backpack and pulled out the flier I had found whilst me, Cap and the twins were slinking in and out of the storage room at a clothing store. The flier proclaimed that someone at school, a senior most likely, was having a major party at the laser tag place. There wasn't any laser tag going one though, it was an actual party, they just needed the black lights that the court provided. Cap had said he knew the guy and that he could get me in. The party was next Firday and started at 7:00 and ended when people left I guess. I tacked up the flier to my bulletin board and smiled at it. That party was my chance to make more friends, and who knows, maybe china doll girl would be there. One can hope.

This ones really just a filler, so I'm sorry for its shortness.

Comment if you have any feedback or suggestions :)

- Jo