• Chapter 2 •

Welcome to Chapter 2 my children! Hope the previous one was fun for you! Enjoy this one too! N/N MEANS (Noona's Name) not nickname!!
{^◕‿◕^}
________________________________________

M/N P.O.V
I had my headphones in, singing along to 'MAMA' and it. Was. Terrible.

"I can't sing but I can daanncceee!" I hummed, "HEY MAMA!"

"M/N! Your singing is making me go deaf! You have such a bad obsession too!" N/N said.

"Oh Noona! I don't have an obsession!" I scoffed.

"Bts is gonna be performing near us tomorrow-"

"WHAT?! We need to get the tickets now! I'm calling bullshit! I should have been notified straight away!"

"M/N calm down I was kidding!"

"Oh...Depression." I said falling to my knees dramatically.

"Get up you piece of dirt-"

"I think you mean 'Piece of Art'" I corrected her.

"Oh yes, my mistake." She said through her teeth.

"Noona Noona! I actually wanted to ask you something!"

"Yeah?"

"Can you and I take a uh...small road trip?" I asked leaning forward.

"Why do I have to go? You're 19."

"Well, one, I got my license suspended, and two, I would get so lonely!"

"M/N you owe me big time!" She said.

"Okay! Pack your stuff lady!" I jumped up and down.

"Whoa what? Where are we going?"

"We're going to go see bts!"

________________________________________

Jin P.O.V
I walked into the room where everyone was and tapped Rap Monster on the arm.

"Namjoon are you all ready for Friday? It's Thursday and if you or anyone is trying to pack last minute then I'll have to be the one doing all the work and-"

"Yes!" Everyone yelled at once.

"Well maybe if you guys listened to me for once I wouldn't be so strict about it!"

"Suga doesn't need babying. I am a genius." Suga said while throwing a peace sign.

"Suga do not talk back to me." I said.

"Sorry." He replied.

"Okay go pick out your clothes for tomorrow so you can sleep in." I told everyone to do while waving my hands.

Everyone looked at Namjoon.

"You heard your mother-"

"Shut up!" I yelled, lightly smacking the back of his head.

I sighed and Namjoon rubbed my back, "We are so not going to be ready."

"Jinnie it'll be okay! I will help." He offered and I smiled.

"Your help sucks, but I'll take it."

________________________________________

M/N P.O.V
"Ice cream!" I smiled holding F/F ice cream in a waffle cone.

"Who da best Noona? You da best Noona!" I kicked my legs, "I can't wait to see b-b-b-b-bts!" I yelled connecting my phone to the Bluetooth in the car.

-Few hours in the car-

"WE ARE ALMOST THERE oh my gosh oh my gosh, bts will be here tomorrow! I need to make sure I outshine all of their fangirls!"

"M/N I uh...eh, I'm gonna burst your bubble cause I'm evil, M/N your a guy."

"You don't think I don't know that?! I need to be one sexy gay man in his natural habitat, feisty, ready to pounce on Jungkook's-"

"M/N IF YOU FINISH THAT SENTENCE I WILL TURN AROUND!"

"Sorry! But I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight!"

-Later that night-

________________________________________

Noona's P.O.V
"M/N, you didn't eat anything- OH my god." I sighed, looking at him sprawled across the bed.

"You'll have to eat lots of breakfast tomorrow then..." I said to myself, getting changed into some PJ's.

________________________________________
Short chapter, but I had to publish today! Christmas break is coming up though! I will have some free time! Please tell people about my story if they like these kinds of things, thank you!! Love y'all!