• Chapter 5 •

Welcome to chapter 5! Oppa-Chan is clearing their head right now and will write a chapter in order to do so! So Enjoy!
{^◕‿◕^}
________________________________________

Hoseok P.O.V
When we all gathered in a circle I snagged a seat next to M/N and slung an arm around his shoulder.

"This will be fun! Look a little more lively!" I said to cheer him up.

"Did I look scared? It's just too unreal for me to be here with you all so I'm a little nervous..." He said with a slightly red face.

"What do you mean? I'm nervous to be in front of you if anything! You're famous!"

"Heheh, you're silly Hoseok hyung! You guys are way more popular than me!" He replied with a cute smile.

Thump thump.

Did I just have heart palpitations? I should get that checked out.

"Okay guys, let's do an introduction circle first just for fun!" Jimin said.
________________________________________

M/N P.O.V
My heart was racing a bit when Jhope had gotten so close to me.

I wonder why, I mean, I'm straight!

...right?

Well this is interesting. I always wondered why I couldn't keep a girlfriend! No wonder!

"M/N are you all good? You looked like you just realized something important, did you forget about something?" Jin asked peering into my face.

I felt myself get hot and shook my head, "N-Nope! Didn't forget anything, nada, nothing at all!"

"Okay Jin we have to play gamue now!" Jungkook said.

"Suga is playing? Suprised gasp!" Namjoon said putting a hand dramatically over his chest.

"Fuck off." Suga said looking at Namjoon.

I heard a gasp and Taehyung put his hands over my ears.

"Yoongi don't taint his virgin ears like that!" He said, I heard everything, just muffled.

"Ahahaha...I've heard swear words before Min Hyung it's okay." I said smiling nervously at Suga.

"See, I didn't taint anything." He said pursing his lips.

Finally after everything had quieted down, we started to play the game.

We decided we were going to start with small questions and introductions first just for fun.

After everyone went around the room it was question time from ARMY.

"M/N, ARMY wants to know who you are." Jimin said.

"Well, I'm M/N, I don't know if some of you have heard of me but I have a channel on YouTube (insert random channel name)!"

"Yeah! Isn't he the cutest! He's only 19 ladies~" Taehyung teased me and I blushed.

"Next question!"

"Another question for M/N! Someone is asking if you'll be apart of bts."

"O-Oh I-I don't think that-"

"You could if you wanted to! Can you sing?" Jungkook cut me off.

"No, no, I can't." I denied feeling my cheeks get hot.

"I bet if you tried you could~"

"I don't want to rupture your eardrums I'm not very good..."

I managed to get out of singing and we continued on with the game.

After it was over I got a message, it was Noona telling me I need to get my ass back before she locks me out.

"Ah, guys, I have to go. My Noona told me she is going to lock me out if I don't get back to the room." I said sadly.

"But you have to stay with us M/N!" Jimin whined hugging me.

"Ah but my Noona is an angry person Jimin Hyung!"

"If you wanted to you could stay, you could sleep with someone in there room." Jin chimed in from the side.

"It would be okay with you guys?" I asked.

"Of course are you crazy?! We had a lot of fun with you today!" Tae replied with a wide smile.

"Alright...let me tell N/N then!" I said and whipped my phone out.

"All set!" I said.

"M/N, who's room are you going to sleep in?" Suga asked.
________________________________________
Whoever comments which room they want to stay in with who I will put that up, the faster I know who's room the faster I will be able to get out a chapter! Hope you enjoyed this one and I will see everyone in chapter Six!
Love,
Your Oppa-Chan!