• Chapter 8 •

Chapter 8 is here loves, I hope you enjoy it!
And happy new year!! I hope you all have a great and healthy 2018 this year!
{^◕‿◕^}
________________________________________

*continuation from last chapter*

Jimin cupped my cheek, we leaned in and I felt him press his soft lips against mine.

I swear to god it was like magic, and to be honest it may or may not be my first kiss.

When we pulled away he leaned his forehead against mine, and we stared into each others eyes.

"You're so adorable M/N~" he said, smiling, and kissed my nose.

It was the best night of my life...

________________________________________

3rd Person P.O.V
All 7 members of BTS gathered around in the living room.

"Jimin-ah why did you make us all come here?" Suga asked, crossing his arms, "I wanted to sleep."

"We need to talk! It's about M/N-"

"Did something happen to the poor baby?" Jin cut in, with a worried tone.

"No, he's-"

"Did we weird him out?!"

Everyone started asking questions at the same time, asking Jimin a variety of questions.

"Everyone shush! QUIET PLEASE." He yelled, everyone quieted down and looked at him.

"I was going to say...that I think we all know how we feel about M/N." Jimin confessed, looking around the room.

Namjoon was first to speak up, "Y-Yeah, but he wouldn't date all 7 of us, right?"

"Well, we don't know that...but there's no way in hell we could tell him." Suga added.

"I think we should!" Jungkook spoke up then covered his mouth out of embarassment.

Everyone teased the poor maknae for getting excited, before settling down.

"Well...looks like bts is going to be confessing today." Tae sighed nervously.

________________________________________

M/N P.O.V
"Noona! Help help help!" I yelled, rushing in through the apartment door.

"M/N? What's wrong?" N/N asked, rushing in from the kitchen.

"I FELL IN LOVE WITH THEM."

I covered my face, embarrassed, and I heard N/N start laughing.

"It's not funny Noona! I can't hang out with them anymore! My life is over. What if one day I slip up and say something? Oh my god I would-"

"M/N shut your face! You know who you need to call." Noona said, patting my shoulder.

"O-Okay..." I said, reaching for my phone.

I dialed the number and it was ringing...and ringing...

I almost hung up, but I heard a voice.

"Hey M/N!"

"H-Hey dad!"

"What can I do ya for?"

"Dad I'm in love-"

"M/N that's great! Who is she?"

"She is 7 hot guys who are perfection."