• Chapter 4 •

Chapter 4! By the way I love Hoseok's part in the beginning of this song in all honesty and Jin is so underrated! Anyway, to the chapter!
{^◕‿◕^}
________________________________________

M/N P.O.V
I was in shock, "You're J-Jin right?!" I asked, my hands shaking a little.

"Hello!" He said with a little wave.

I looked around and pulled my mask off so I could say hi properly.

"I'm M/N! I'm a big fan..." I said smiling.

"Hi M/N...you look familiar...oh my god. C-Come with me, okay?"

"Alright...?" I was confused but put my mask back on and followed behind him.

We went around into the 'back' where no one was around.

"Wait here, there will be a break in 5 minutes!"

"O-Okay." I said stuttering, still shaken up.

I remembered N/N and pulled my phone out.

"N-Noona! IbumpedintojinonthewaybackandIcouldn'tfindyoubutIamsafeyoudonthavetosavemyplaceinlineanymore!" I said sucking in a breath.

(You don't have to read that)

"M/N we talked about this, use your words!"

"Ahhh! Bts!" I started crying, "N-Noona I met Jin, a-and now I'm standing here."

"M/N, you do your thing, I'm going to get out of line and go find someplace to eat. Call me when you're ready?" She asked.

"Okay! You're the best N/N I love yooouuu!"

"You're a dork." She said and hung up.

I sighed and heard people talking, and got nervous.

Is it them?

"Guys I am the best mom ever."

"No Jinnie, you yelled this morning!"

"Well I have an 'apology' present Hm?"

"What is it?!"

"C'mon c'mon c'mon!"

I watched them all walk towards me, not noticing yet, and when they saw me they stopped.

I slowly pulled off the dental mask and looked at them.

"H-"

"OH MY GOD!" I heard them scream and before I knew what was happening I was on the ground.

"You're M/N!" I heard Jimin yell.

"H-Hello! You guys know me I take it?" I asked, knowing the answer anyway.

"Of course we watched all of your videos!" Jungkook said grabbing my hands and smiling.

"All? T-That's a lot of videos Ahaha..."

"But you're such a good dancer! It made me really want to meet you! All of us actually..." Jimin confessed.

"I really can't believe that you guys have seen me...I'm such a big fan of yours I never thought this kind of thing could happen to me!"

"M/N, if you don't mind that is, would you like to come practice with us? We usually have to run around after sitting down for so long~" Tae asked, smiling.

"Haha, how could I say no? But you're sure it's really okay?"

"Of course! We could finally pair up equally too, I'll be your partner." Tae said, hugging me from the side.

"We all get a turn with M/N, hyung!" Jungkook whined.

"Let's go play some games!" They all said at once.

Time skip

I walked in behind them and I couldn't stop looking around, I loved it!

"Wahhh M/N is so cute! Look at his face!" Jin came up behind me and poked my cheeks.

"Ani ani Jin, what if M/N doesn't like that?" Namjoon came over and removed Jin's god-like hands.

"But Joonie, M/N has soft cheeks! Like mine see?" Hoseok intervened and smushed our faces together.

"M/N, come dance!" Tae pulled me away and spun me around.

"Taehyung I'm not a girl." I pouted.

"You're fun-sized M/N, but you do happen to have the height of a woman~" he teased.

"So mean!" I whined, puffing my cheeks.

Then Jimin cut off the music and clapped his hands.

"Everyone get in a circle! We can play some games or do stuff for our fans!!"
________________________________________
I may or may not have cut this short for the sake of getting my chapter out, I'll try and make chapter 5 more interesting for you beans okay? Cause I love you~
See you in chapter 5~~