•Chapter 22•

Sorry it took so long for me to update I'm a bad author (•^•)
Enjoy el Chapter
————

Kookie put a big fluffy jacket on me, I could barely move. "Kookie-ah I don't need this it's not even cold!" I whined as he shushed me. "Look I have a winter coat on too." He said slipping on an overcoat and his timberlands. I pouted and ran out the door.

Soon enough his pattering feet were next to me, "Don't run off like that what if you took a wrong turn?!" He seemed legitimately upset, "Yah! I just don't like this jacket." I grumbled, flailing around my arms in the process. He threw his arm around me, "I think it makes you look cute!" I flicked his arm off and not soon after I felt bad and grabbed his hand.

We made it to the store, I ran in and started going up and down the isles, I had like 3...maybe 17 cartons of ice cream in my arms. Too bad Jungkook caught up with me and made me pick only two.

We were in a heated argument over who was paying all the way up until we got to the cash register. We were having a petty slap fight and I put the ice cream on the counter. Jungkook shoved me over and whipped out his wallet, so I took a few steps back before running, I rammed him out of the way and quickly slapped a 20 down. "BYE HAVE A NICE NIGHT SIR." I yelled as I ran out of the store.

Random store clerk P.O.V
That loud man-child ran out and I stared at him, and his friend got up off of the floor and ran after him screaming.

There was one thing that was bothering me though.

"..."

"IM A WOMAN!"

——

M/N's P.O.V
I stopped at the corner with the ice cream bag in my hands. I turned around and screamed as I saw a fuming Juancock running towards me. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

He set me down when we made it to the front door, "Don't ever pull that shit on me again M/N! I will tell Jin."

"You can't! He'll know we were out!" I said hitting his shoulder. He sighed and turned the key, opening the door, as soon as we stepped in we knew we were in deep shit.

Jin was there, Namjoon, Tae, Jimin, and J-Hope.

I narrowed my eyes and scooted behind Jungkook. They were silently killing us, just please yell at us! Scream! I don't know do something! They looked like a group of angry mothers I kid you not.

Jin was first to step forward (obviously) and he reached behind Jungkook and pulled me out from behind him. "Where have you two been?! Jimin saw you out of the room and we were searching for you guys!" Then Jimin stepped up, "We called and called but no one picked up!" Then Tae, "It only worried us more when we found your phones in your room, so we couldn't even reach you guys!"

It went on like this for a while, Jungkook and I getting bombarded with questions, nagging, and suggested punishments.

"I knew they should've been separated more, I knew it!" Jin said dramatically as his hands were thrown in the air. I quietly stood there and laced my fingers with Kookies soft, but larger, hands. He smiled, oops.

"JEON JUNGKOOK ARE YOU SMILING?" Jin shook him by the shoulders, "ITS MY FAULT." I said as I opened my arms like Jesus, waiting for the punishments to be thrown at me. "Ireallywantedicecream." I said and held up the less frozen heaven. Oh my god, it's getting warmer AS WE STAND HERE. I thought about it, a loud scream escaping my lips as I ran to the kitchen and chucked them in the freezer. I hugged the fridge, but I was unable to for very long as I was pulled away from it.

Jungkook was already gone, I swear to god if he used me as a distraction- "M/N. No ice cream for a week." Jin said and I felt my heart die. It's just dead now. It's WITHERED AND DEAD.

"Hyung why does he look like that?" Tae asked as he stared at me. I bit my lip, and just dropped to my knees sobbing, I hugged Jin's legs apologizing, saying I just really needed it. Everyone stared at me, even Jin was shocked.

I probably looked fucking ridiculous, I was crying, hugging Jin's legs, begging for ice cream, and wearing this stupid fluffy coat. Jin stood his ground though, he wasn't about to give in no matter how bad he felt.

I sniffed, letting go of Jin's legs and depressingly walked upstairs, I laid in bed and pulled the covers over my head. Ya boi can keep a grudge for a long time, it's ON.

——

I woke up and felt arms around my waist, it was Jimin. I was mad at him too! He dare interfere with my fragile relationship with any kind of food, especially MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP. I was not having it! I got out of bed and stomped downstairs, no one was down there. I pulled a meme face and opened the freezer a bit.

*insert church choir here*

Low and behold my two favorite cartons. Both of them. I picked up one and sneakily grabbed a spoon...

I ran into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. "I missed you! Daddy is sorry he left you alone in that freezer the whole night!" I opened that lid and OH MY GAH, HOLY SHIT. I screamed bloody murder as I found out the container was E M P T Y. There was knocking on the door as I broke out in tears once again, very overly emotional.

"What happened?!"

"I don't know I'm trying to find out!"

"Is he okay?"

On the other side of the door we're all 7 confused boys, trying to open the door to the bathroom after hearing a scream that could wake all.

I on the other hand was very unpleased. Someone took the time to take it out, all of it! I want to choke the life out of everyone at this point.

I opened the door with an angry face, I decided to give them all the cold shoulder, obviously excluding my precious Juancock and Yoongi because they are the only people I love right now.

I walked into the living room and laid face first on the couch. That's when Bangtan finally registered that it was going to be a long ass day for them.

————
Sorry I haven't updated (-^-) I'm in the hospital, but expect me back towards the end of this month. Bye!!