• Chapter 11 •

Hello hello everyone! I just wanted to drop by with another chapter before I go back for another wretched week of school!
Enjoy!
__________________________________
M/N P.O.V
I looked around at everyone, smiling, they always brightened my day.

Jin told everyone to get up and go to the store for some ice cream, and told them they could all pick a flavor.

They asked if I wanted to go but Jin told me I had to stay with him.

After everyone left...

Jin came over to me and grabbed my hand, he then led me up to his room. He turned and closed the door.

"M/N we were so worried about you, what happened..?" He asked, worry flooding his voice.

"U-Um, nothing, just a late night is all."

"M/N I will believe you once you can tell me that and look me in the eye. You know you can talk to any of us okay?" Jin said, taking a step closer to me.

I played with my sleeves, conflicted with myself.

"M/N...don't you trust us? Do you trust me?" His tone saddened, and I felt extreme guilt eat me away.

"Jin...I did something really awful, and disgusting, I didn't want to tell any of you, but, I feel extremely guilty for not telling." I said and grabbed his hand gently.

I sat him down on the bed before sitting next to him, "Jin I..."

I...might as well rip off the bandaid...

"I...cut myself-"

"What?!" Jin cut me off, standing up.

"M/N why didn't you tell anyone that you were feeling like that, you didn't call or anything! You could have bled out and died! Did you realize how that would have affected all of us?" Jin finished, an expression full of emotions.

I looked straight into his eyes, I felt extreme pain in my chest. Looking at the emotion.

"I-I.." I couldn't breath, my eyes filled with tears of regret, and guilt.

Jin sighed, tears coming to his eyes too, he grabbed my arm gently.

"W-Was it this one...?" He asked, looking at me.

I silently nodded, choking on the tears.

He gently pulled my sleeves up and put a hand over his mouth before letting out some more tears.

I cried harder, "J-Jin p-please, h-help me, I don't w-want to lose any of y-you." I said, my breath hitching every few words.

He pulled me into a hug and I sobbed loudly into his shoulder, hugging him back.

"I j-just- I'm s-so sorry...y-you probably don't...want to date a person like me...h-huh?" I asked, struggling to get my words out.

"N-No, we all love you and we will have small bumps in the road along the way together, some may be bigger than others...but we will always love you overall...I will always love you." Jin finished, cupping my cheek and rubbing away the tears.

I leaned in instinctively and Jin did as well.

Our lips danced around for what felt like seconds before he pushed me down onto the bed.

His left arm propped him up while his right one slipped under my shirt.

He ran his hand down my chest before pulling away and kissing up my stomach to my chest.

Jin pulled my shirt off and his hands roamed my upper body as he leaned back in and kissed me with passion.

I unconsciously let out a soft, quiet, moan which gave him the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth.

I pulled away and took off his shirt, rather forcefully, before he smashed his lips back against mine.

We were both getting touchy with each other, Jin was fiddling with my pants button while I had been feeling most of his upper body, my hands were having the time of their lives.

Jin got my pants off sooner than later and passed his hand over the front of my boxers, I let out a struggled grunt, wanting to feel more I kissed him more hungrily.

Just as Jin was reaching his hands down, we heard the front door open and everyone downstairs, they were looking for us.

"Ugh...I'm going to kill them..." Jin complained.

Jin and I looked at each other before sharing a chaste kiss, we hurriedly got dressed, before any of them could find their way upstairs and see that Jin's door is locked.

We went downstairs, after making sure our hair wasn't too messy or any clothes were disheveled.

"M/N! There you are! Cmon we're going to eat ice cream!" Tae skipped up to me and grabbed my hand.

"Wow guys thanks for including me." Jin said, sounding sarcastically disappointed.

"Cmon...Jinnie~" I whispered in his ear and grabbed his hand as well.

After today I guess we all enjoyed something sweet.

__________________________________
Ahhh writing this chapter I was debating on having everyone find out but I just decided it would be Jin. Next chapter maybe M/N could have fun with more than one! ❤️