♡ Tae's Birthday ♡

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAE WE PURPLE YOU BABY BOY!! HERE IS YOUR CHAPTER ♡
{。^◕‿◕^。}
________________________________________

M/N P.O.V
I woke up and practically threw myself on the floor trying to get out of bed.

Its Oppa's birthday today!! I'm so excited!

I rushed downstairs and started to make him breakfast.

I finished as soon as he came downstairs with a sleepy look on his face.

"M/N...why did you leave the bed? It was so cold..."

"Sorry, but I was making you breakfast for your birthday!" I said handing him his plate.

After he finished I cleaned up, "We're gonna go out today!" I said pushing him upstairs to change.

I brought him out and we went for a small walk, I grabbed his hand and laced our fingers.

After our walk I took him to get ice cream.

"Heheh, you have some on your nose Oppa." I said wiping his nose with a napkin.

"You have some too~"

"Huh? Where?" I said grabbing another napkin.

But before I could, Tae grabbed my hand with his free one and licked my cheek.

"Right there." He said smiling.

"If it weren't your birthday you would be in so much trouble!" I said, blushing.

After our day out we got home and I sat him down on the couch in the living room.

I grabbed his gift and brought it in to him.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Well I can't tell you that! If I wanted you to know I wouldn't have wrapped it! Hurry and open!" I urged.

He opened it and looked in the box.

He gasped and put a hand over his mouth.

"M/N...You're serious?" He said and smiled like a kid at me.

"Yeah! I thought you would like it~"

"I love it!" He said picking up the small puppy that was in the box.

The puppy licked his face, and in return Tae hugged him.

"Let's watch a movie with the new puppy!" I said turning on the TV.

I got a big blanket that we hid in a secret place for nights like these.

I opened the blanket up and placed it over Tae, the puppy, and I.

Tae wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I leaned into him.

"I couldn't think of anything better to do than spend tonight with the best man in the world." I said, looking at him.

"I never thought I would be able to spend any of my birthdays with someone who cared half as much as you did today M/N." Tae said, looking at me.

He leaned in and our lips met in a gentle kiss, but the kiss held a lot of emotion behind it, and I kissed him back with the same emotions.

We parted and he smiled at me, and I smiled back.

"I love you M/N." He said, kissing the tip of my nose.

"I love you too Tae~" I said, smiling, I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Wanna go to bed?" He suggested, turning the TV off.

"Sounds like a plan." I said picking up the puppy.

All three of us climbed into bed, with the puppy happily laying towards the foot of the bed.

I brushed Tae's hair back and cupped his cheek.

We both smiled at each other and leaned in for another emotion filled kiss.

"Happy birthday Oppa..."

"It's been the best...since I got to spend it with you..."

We decided to go to bed, we turned the lights off, and cuddled for the rest of the night.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I hope you enjoyed ♡