• Chapter 16 •

Whew! I promised this earlier than I thought, I was busy I'm so sorry please forgive my sorry ass!
C'mon I'm begging here!
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Someone is stirring the pot huehue 😌
—————————————————————————

Jimin P.O.V
We just arrived back home, I ran to the door, running face first into it and falling back.

I fell back on M/N and we both went tumbling down the front steps, our legs tangled and me on top of him.

"H-Hyuuunnnggg..." I heard him choke out.

"Jin-hyung look Jiminies trying to kill M/N!" Taehyung yelled in horror.

Before I knew it I was being lifted up by my mid-section.

"N-Namjoon-hyung! Hahaha is this really how tall you are?" I asked nervously, looking down at my dangling feet.

"Joonie you put that precious boy down!" Jin yelled, hitting him in the shoulder.

"God I expected...so much more from you mister, what if you broke him? You're my god of destruction and I will not allow you to break anything but our bed you hear me?" Jin-hyung finished, crossing his arms.

"J-Jinnie-hyung what do you mean?" M/N asked, tilting his head, "Oh my god you're not gonna break my bed right?!" He asked, horror written all over his face.

"You won't break mine either would you?!" Tae chimed in, hugging M/N. "M/N...lets have a sleepover tonight so we can ward off anyone who wants to break our beds."

"Ah, Ah, good idea hyung-ah." M/N agreed, determination written all over his face.

"I'll join in on that sleepover!" I yelled, raising my hand.

Jungkook came up behind M/N and wrapped his arms around him.

"Can I join in on this threes- uh sleepover?" He said, catching himself mid sentence.

"Jeongmal Kookie-ah?! That's a no no!" I said.
( Really )

"We have to wait until M/N is 20~" I whispered into his ear, we both snickered as Jin shot us a glare.

"Yah Yah M/N it's nappy time!" Yoongi came in and swept M/N over his shoulder before walking into the house.

"Y-Yoongi-hyung I have functioning legs! I like to use them!" M/N protested.

"Wh- Hey! Yoongi! Stop! In the name of love!" I yelled running after them.

—————————————————————————

M/N P.O.V
I was humming as Yoongi-Oppa carried me up to his room.

When we got up there he tossed me onto the bed and climbed in.

"Wait wait hyung! You know it gets hot in your room." I pouted a little.

"So? Take your shirt off then." He said coming behind me and pulling at the hem of my shirt.

"Well, I usually like to be taken to dinner first hyung-"

"You little shit just take your damn shirt off." He mumbled angrily.

"Wah that was two swear words in the same sentence put money in the jar hyung!" I said getting up and grabbing a jar off of his dresser.

He mumbled something about Jin-hyung I couldn't hear fully and dropped money in the jar.

I slid my shirt off and laid on top of him.

"Yah what the fuck do you think you're doing?" He said.

"Nappy time! What do you think?" I shot back, pursing my lips.

He leaned in and pecked my lips.

"Oppa that's anything but fair I demand a refund!"

"Why was it unfair? You were wide open!" He said, throwing his hands up in disagreement.

"Well 1. It wasn't nearly long enough, 2. Uh, like, zero emotion. I wanna feel some passion, and 3. I'm adorable so I deserve more kisses." I said before tackling him down onto the bed.

"M/N-ah, you're teasing way too much today."

"Don't act like you don't like it."

"I don't. Too much work." He said pulling me in for a rough, sloppy, kiss while one of his hands rested at the small of my back and the other was tangled in my hair.

A/N: Take your time lovely readers to vote yes for smut next chapter or no, and with who? All of them, one of them, some of them? Take your pick.

I smiled warmly at Yoongi and he returned the smile as I fell asleep on his chest with my arms wrapped around his neck.

—————————————————————————

Yoongi P.O.V
As soon as Yoongi was about to crash, his phone buzzed, he pulled it out of his pocket and stared at the screen.

Message:
Hey baby, I miss you, come meet me at the park in our favorite spot at lunch tomorrow. I want to talk to you. It's important.

Yoongi felt mostly dread fill his heart than anything but ultimately decided to toss his phone on the floor and cuddle with his loved one.

And not long after that he fell asleep, his one hand hooked around M/N's bare back and his other hand on M/N's head. Holding him close to him like his life depended on it.

—————————————————————————
Who is this mysterious person? Cliffhanger gasp- And I'm sorry I promised this chapter Sunday or Saturday but I was two days late please forgive me! I hope you enjoyed, vote for more!!