• Chapter 9 •

I'm back again, y'all probably don't wanna see me but oh well I love you. I dunno if you guys would like it if I put my Instagram up or something but lemme know! Update: I MEANT TO PUT CHAPTER 9 NOT 8
{^◕‿◕^}
__________________________________

M/N P.O.V
I can't believe I just did that...

"This is real right?" I said blinking at all of them.

Jungkook laughed and ruffled my hair, "Of course squish squish~"

"Squish squish?" I asked looking at him.

"Yeah! Cause your so huggable and you have such soft cheeks." Jimin cut in from behind while pinching my cheek.

I giggled at my nickname, I probably won't be able to stop smiling today anyway, after what happened.

"M/N you wanna dance with us? We haven't warmed up today." Jin asked, moving my hair out of my face.

"Heheh, sure." I said smiling at him.

-after dancing-

I laid on the floor, tired out, and rolled over on my back.

I closed my eyes and soon felt a shadow over my eyelids. I reached my hands up like I wanted them to pick me up, hoping they were looking at me.

I heard a small laugh, then I got lifted off the ground, I opened my eyes.

"Hi Yoongi-oppa~" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I like the sound of oppa added to my name." He said, smiling a little.

Then he leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

"We're going to go back to the house, you can sleep there with us, okay?"

"Sounds good." I replied.

When we all got to the house, everyone wanted to lay down, so we all piled into Namjoon's bed because it's the biggest.

I was in the middle, Jin on my left and Taehyung on my right.

Tae fell asleep quickly, so I turned to face Jin.

"M/N you look so tired...you should rest." He said, brushing my hair back.

"Mm...but I want to cuddle." I said, my cheeks turning pink.

Jin only smiled at me and turned onto his back, then he wrapped his arm around me.

I smiled faintly and moved closer, laying my head down on his chest.

"Before you go to sleep..."

"Yeah?" I asked, looking up at him.

He leaned in and pecked my lips twice before petting my hair.

"Goodnight M/N." Jin whispered to me before gently pushing my head back down onto his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked down at myself, hm? This is my old school!
Maybe I'm having a dream...but...
It looks too familiar...
Everything faded away.
I was surrounded by nothing but darkness, it was a tense atmosphere to say the least.
I heard a few whispers, barely being able to make out any words...
Then they got a bit louder...
It was a big jumble of a variety of insults and degrading words being thrown at me.
I heard
"Pig"
"Disgusting"
"Trash"
"Ugly"
"Faggot"
-
I sat up quickly, taking in a sharp breath and rubbing my eyes.

I felt someone stir next to me, everyone was asleep, so I quietly got out of the bed and walked out. Careful not to wake anyone.

I looked at myself in a mirror in the hall.

I saw that my eyes were red and puffy, a few tears running down my cheeks, and I was sweating like crazy.

"It's happening again..." I said to myself, trying to pull back the tears that started to spill again.

I took a deep breath before I heard the door quietly open.

I turned towards the person walking out and ran towards them, pulling them into a big hug.

"M/N? What the matter? What happened?" Jungkook asked me, hugging me back tightly.

"I-I had a bad dream, and no one was awake so I thought I would just get up and maybe walk around..."

"Here, lets go sit on the couch okay?"

He held my hand and pulled me over to the couch.

Jungkook laid on the couch and turned over on his side.

"Come lay with me, I'll help you feel better." He offered with a smile.

I laid next to him and looked up at him.

"You know M/N...we all love you, but I think I love you the most~" He cooed, making me flush a light pink.

"I wanna kiss you and hug you all of the time." I said back, smiling.

He smiled back and pulled me in, giving me a warm kiss on the lips, our mouths moved together, we eventually both ran out of air and pulled back.

"You always give the best kisses M/N."

"Heheh, then one more wouldn't hurt right?" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck and his arms wrapping around my waist.

__________________________________
Yay another chapterrrr, tell me honestly, are my chapters getting worse? Are they not as good anymore?
Love, Oppa