• Chapter 14 •

Wattpad was being a lil bitch and I had a bit of a mix up but nothing too bad!
And sorry I haven't uploaded I've been very sick recently and just recovered! So enjoy this extra long chapter (Over 3,000 words!)
So, let's continue!
*sticks a gold star on M/N's forehead*
PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT ANY SPELLING ERRORS IT WAS A LONG CHAPTER! THANK YOU ENJOY!
—————————————————————————

Jin P.O.V
I decided I would make breakfast for everyone, but the only two I couldn't find were M/N and Kookie.

"They weren't stolen were they...?" I said continuing my search for our golden maknae and our precious little baby.

I got to the bedroom and went to open the door but it was locked.

I knocked on the door and heard a small amount of shuffling.

"Oh hell no you guys better not have done anything impure I will kill you both!" I said knocking harder on the door.

"Jin-ssi what's wrong...?" I saw a sleepy Tae walk up behind me.

"Jungkook and M/N are locked in the bedroom alone-"

"Pardon?" (You better get this reference)

"They must have locked the door last night when they came in." I said wiggling the doorknob some more.

"KOOKIE COME OUT NOW BEFORE YOU FORCE LITTLE M/N TO DO ADULT THINGS WHILE WE ARE OUT HERE, JIN EOMMA IS VERY MAD-" Tae yelled, loud enough to wake up the galaxy.

"Tae you- shush!" I said smacking him in the shoulder.

Sooner than later I heard everyone else's voices draw near us.

"What's going on?" Namjoon asked wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"M/N and Kookie are locked in there-" Tae said before I could clamp my hand over his mouth.
————

M/N P.O.V
I heard lots of loud noises, being rudely awoken, I groaned loudly and snuggled closer to my human heater.

Jungkook was holding me close, I unconsciously took in a deep breath, inhaling his calming scent.

That is...before I heard more knocking and someone offering to kick down the door.

I whined and sat up, with only my underwear on, I looked over at Kookie who was already awake.

"How long have they been out there anyway?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"20 minutes give or take." Kookie smiled charmingly at me while his head was propped up with his hand.

"Is Jin mad?-" As soon as I asked that question I heard a loud bang against the door, and some yelling to get a hair pin or something.

"He's worried we did 'adult things' and we did so maybe he should be worried." Jungkook winked at me before getting up and began to put his pants on.

I sighed and walked over to the door, forgetting I was in my underwear I groggily opened the door with a tired look on my face.

"GET A CHAINSAW THEN- oh M/N, M/N WHY DON'T YOU HAVE YOUR PJ'S ON THAT I PACKED FOR YOU. Oh my god did Jungkook strip them off of you? You poor thing were you violated by our maknae? He looks so innocent I know-"

"Jin! Oppa! I-I'm okay!" I said as he pulled me into a warm hug.

"I want to hug naked M/N too!" Tae said joining in, naked?

I turned red as I remembered I forgot my clothes in the bedroom.

"J-Jin-"

"Say no more M/N I will help you get changed."