• Chapter 12 •

I'm back! Who are we focusing on todayyy...eh, let's all just go out today! You guys can have some fun later!
(One of my favorite songs bless up)
__________________________________

M/N P.O.V
"You guys are for real?" I said looking at all of them.

You see, Jin called a family meeting in his room and he said we were all going to be going on a 'small trip' to a resort.

It was a bit far for my liking...

I want to go really bad, it's just the whole airplane thing I couldn't handle. I always have to put headphones in, have a hand to hold, a shoulder to sleep on, and a familiar smell of some sort just so I don't feel nauseous.

It sucks, but maybe I can pull through on my own?

"Jin-dah, how long is the ride...?"

"About 4 to 5 hours they said, why?" Jin asked me, scanning me up and down.

"O-Oh...It's just that..." I looked around at them and told them everything, making sure they promised they wouldn't laugh first.

Yoongi gently grasped my right hand, and told me he would be happy to help me through the plane ride.

Then Jhope came up and grasped my left hand telling me the I should sit in between him and Yoongi.

I smiled warmly at them, seeing their complexion turn a light pink.

We all went back to our shared rooms to pack, I shared mine with Jhope.

"Oppa can you help me reach that shirt up there?" I asked, coming up behind him and wrapping my arms around his waist.

He chuckled and reached up to grab the shirt for me before turning around and pinching my nose.

"Owie, Hobi that's hurty!" I whined, poking his cheek.

"Oh I'm sorry baby boy." He teases while leaning in and kissing my nose, then proceeding down to my mouth, and leaving gentle, warm, kisses down my neck to my collarbone.

I felt my body become heated.

"H-Hoseok...we have to p-pack." I stuttered, my breath becoming hitched when he started moving his hands under my shirt.

He kept his hands under my shirt and went back up and kissed me harshly.

I was surprised at the forcefulness but kissed back nonetheless.

He grunted as he pulled my body closer to his, his hands going down and undoing my pants.

He left love marks along my collarbone, and some on my chest.

I felt really vulnerable, everyone being down the hall from us, but I didn't really want him to stop either...

Hoseok ran his hands all over my body, I felt like I was about to fall over, it felt like I was floating, it's as if he read my mind because I felt him smirk against my lips.

He roughly grinded against me as I began taking his shirt off as well, and ran my hands all over his chest.

Hobi stopped kissing me and looked me in the eyes as he reached his hand slowly into my boxers.

"H-Hoseok-" I stopped and put my hand over my mouth mid sentence to silence the lewd sound that was about to spill out of my lips.

Hoseok kissed my neck then slowly removed my hand, "Just once baby boy...before we get on a plane for so long~" He 'begged' as he made the friction in my pants a bit faster.

Before I knew it I let out the most lewd sound I ever heard come out of my mouth, and that's because I never had one come out before.

Hoseok looked at my glossed over eyes with a satisfied look as he pecked my lips, when he looked down at my boxers he smirked and grabbed my hand.

"Let me take care of that for you baby boy~"

——

Okay, I can't say I'm disappointed but that was the most embarrassing thing I've ever done.

I was a blushing mess and my footing was a bit unsteady as I walked out of our shared room, fully dressed may I remind you.

I was walking, sort of, down the hall with one of my packed bags to bring down to the car.

I was stopped though when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

__________________________________

Yoongi P.O.V
I saw M/N looking a little unsteady on his feet walking down the hall so I went over and put a hand on his shoulder.

He turned to face me and I was a worried at first.

He was flushed, and he was walking funny a few seconds ago.

But then I looked closer...

"Oh my god." I whispered to myself.

I pushed M/N's hair back with my hand and smiled at him.

"Jhope is a dead man." I said looking him in the eye.

"Y-Yoongi don't beat anyone up!" M/N yelled at me, worriedly.

I turned around and smirked at him.

"I won't beat up Jhope, I'll kill him!" I said yelling the last part to gather others attention.

I saw Jin peak his head out and decided to have some fun, and let Jin do most of my work.

"Jin-dah. M/N has been violated."

Jin's face turned pale, he looked at M/N and ran over to him, expecting him up and down and repeatedly saying "What animal did this to my baby?!"

He looked at me with an 'All hell is about to break loose' kind of looked and I leaned forward to whisper to him.

"Yoongi-hyung don't do it!" M/N urged, grabbing my arm, pleading.

I whispered the culprits name to Jin before turning to M/N and giving him a chaste kiss.

"Oops~" I teased.

Jin had been long gone, already down the hall and halfway through the door to M/N and Jhope's shared room.

"Now we play the waiting game M/N~" I wrapped an arm around his waist as he gave me a puppy dog look.

I sighed, "I won't kill him...don't try and pull that look on my anymore though, won't work. Besides, Jin is already-"

I was interrupted by a 'manly' scream from the room down the hall.

"Poor Hobi-hyung..." M/N whispered worriedly.

_____________________________________
Good morning/afternoon/night to everyone who got to the end! This chapter was a little...fun to write if ya know what I mean *cough* discreet *cough*
Anyway, hope you enjoyed!
Cause Oppa did 🤤😉