♡ Valentine's Day Special ♡

Wow! I can't believe this story has 200 votes! I'm so happy plus 4K reads better change that cover 👍🏻
P.S. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO EVERYONE
How would you guys feel about me starting another book? About an 8th member (which would be you) cause I've been obsessing about these books people write where the 8th member is rejected but they accept him eventually and YAH I CAN'T get enough of it! Anyway, I recommend reading some of the stories from:
JaeGotJams
0-Characterz-0
teahyungh
The_EunChul
*Whispers* they have such great stories~
Okay! Enjoy this chapter!
Reader discretion is advised, slight dirty work hohoho
—————————————————————————

M/N P.O.V
I woke up and checked the clock.

"Wah! 7:30? That's the earliest I've gotten up than any Valentines Day I've ever spent by myself- oh my god! IM NOT ALONE THIS YEAR!" I screeched loudly, celebrating by jumping up and down on my bed clapping and screaming.

I hadn't noticed that three curious and worried boyfriends had come into my room only to find me acting like a maniac.

I jumped up again, ready to fall onto my back onto my bed, but I never hit my fluffy comforters and instead I felt arms wrap around me.

"You're going to fall dumbass!" Yoongi complained, me opening my eyes and looking up at him.

He set me down and I looked at Jimin and Namjoon.

"Guys...!" I said, my eyes getting watery.

"Hey! Why're you crying?!"

"Yoongi-ah I told you not to scare him!"

"N-Ne! Guys IM NOT ALONE FOR VALENTINES DAY THIS YEAR." I yelled sniffling and hugging the nearest person, who happened to be Namjoon, tightly.

"You're crying over that?" Jimin laughed, "You're too cute!"

"Who is crying?!" Jin came walking in, and as soon as we made eye contact he shook Joonie roughly.

"Did you break something of his? WHO MADE HIM CRY? IM ABOUT TO FIGHT!" Jin yelled, letting go of Namjoon and turning to grab me.

"Jin, M/N-ah is just happy he's not by himself for Valentine's Day!" Jimin said happily.

"Yah! M/N don't cry over that! We're gonna spend every Valentine's Day with you from now on! I'm going to spoil you soooo much!" Jin said smiling brightly.

A small whine of complaint could be heard from Namjoon on the side, "Joonie! Shush." Jin said shaking his head.

We all walked downstairs as we saw Kookie and Tae sit on the couch.

"Ah! You all were upstairs?!" Tae said, confused.

"Yah! M/N was being a maniac-"

"Hyung!" I yelled, slapping Yoongi on the shoulder.

"Don't lie Jagiya! We heard you from three doors down!" Jimin protested, pointing at me accusingly.

I blushed profusely, "S-So where is Hobi?"

"Good job changing the subject jagi! You're getting better-"

"SHADDUP!" I yelled at Jimin, pouting as I did so and crossed my arms.

"Hobi-ah is at the studio! I almost forgot to tell you, he wants you to go down with him to practice what he's been working on at 2:00!" Kookie said with a smile.