24.

"Cmon cutie" Charles said holding my hand

"wait...my phone!" I said running back

It's raining...in California...what the hell?!

It's pouring down rain...and Charles and I went on a date not expecting it to rain and now my thighs are getting wet because there is rips in them...and I dropped my phone in the grass running.

I picked up my phone from the grass and ran back over to him grabbing his hand.

We ran to his truck and got in laughing.

I looked at him and smiled before moving closer and kissing him

He kissed me back holding my waist.

I pulled away and smiled looking at my new ring.

It was a diamond ring...

Charles just gave it to me after dinner...I so sit future...it was the cutest thing...he seemed so nervous...it was adorable.

He smiled at me grabbing my hand holding it.

" My queen" he said kissing my hand

I smiled blushing.

"My king" i said smiling

*
"Everybody's coming over...so if you're gonna fuck...make it quick"

I rolled my eyes

"I know...Loren texted me...we got a surprise..." I mumbled

"What surprise?" They both asked

"If I told you...it wouldn't be a surprise but...ill tell you later" I said to Charles

He nodded pecking my lips

"Cmonnnn" Aaron groaned

"You'll see..." I said before looking at Charles " shower?" I asked biting my lip.

He smirked nodding licking his lips.

"Ya nasty" Aaron shook his head walking out.

I giggled getting up and pulling my shorts down and my tan top over my head fixing my thong.

Charles bit his lip following me into the bathroom.

He closed the door behind us as I pulled my thong down bending over infront of him.

He held my hips playing with my butt before I stepped into the shower turning it on.

I bit my lip looking back at him

"You coming?"

*
We walked downstairs seeing everybody talking and laughing.

The girls grabbed me and pulled me away from Charles making him pout.

They sat me down and smiled.

"So...when is she coming?"

"She should be here any minu-"

the doorbell rang and I saw Aaron get up so I ran to the door before he could...

"Sit down...baby...cover his eyes" i said to Charles

Charles smiled at me before covering Aaron's eyes.

I opened the door and put my finger to her mouth confusing her.

I closed the door and we walked over to Aaron and she sat down because I told her too...

"Ari why're you on me...this is weird...Charles...get your girlfriend...why're your legs so fucking soft..." He said putting his hand on her knee

I shook my head telling Charles to move his hand

Aaron opened his eyes blinking until he saw Vanessa and smiled like a little kid looking at me.

"You...ahaaah..." He said laying on her

So...Aaron and Vanessa...have been dating for a couple months...since we got back from Los Angeles and...they've been in a long distance relationship...she lives in New York...since she came to visit a friend and get stuff done for when she graduates highschool because she's going to UC Davis...like Aaron...but ever since she left he's been bugging out sayi he wishes she can be here so I called her and we got her parents to let her come down for about two weeks for Aaron and i's birthday...so yea...

I smiled seeing how happy this made him.

He's been so worried about me being happy...I had to make him happy for once...