The capture!

Tom's p.o.v

My 'eyes' slowly opened as the sun shone through the gaps of my window blinds. I sat up and remembered what happened last night. I sighed and stood. I did are about getting dressed, but I did check if my ears and horns were out before I walked out into the living room and kitchen. Tord sat at the table and ate some cereal. I put my daily toast into the toaster and was taken back when Tord asked, "what was that banging for in your room?"

"What?" I asked, my 'eyes' widened in shock.

"There was some loud banging from your room last night."

"There was?"

"Yeah..."

"it must have been your imagination because I was sleeping."

"Hm. Okay then. What's your plans for today?" He asked. I shrugged. "I was thinking on going for a walk in the park down the street. He nodded. "Cool. I'm thinking on just staying here." He says, as my toast pops out. I grab it and take a bite out of one. "Cool." I sat through a mouth full of bread.

I got dressed and walked out. The breeze whipped through my hair as I walked down the street. I hummed the song "Mrs. Jackson" (the song up above) and soon got to the large park. I strolled down the dirt path, through the tree's, and watched as the small creatures such as squirrels, mice, and birds came by. I then heard a rustle in a bush near by. I tilted my head to the side like a dog, and silently crept up to the bush. I then felt a sharp pain stab my back. I look back and saw a tranquilizer piercing into my hoodie, and stabbed my skin. "What. The...." I fell to the ground and my eye sight went dark and black. I heard a familiar voice say, "test subject, 121, captured." Before everything went black

*a couple hours later*

I slowly felt my head beat like a drum and my 'eyes' slowly opened. I looked around and saw that I was in a large white room. I was strapped to a table like think. My hands and arms went to all the corners and were strapped to the  table. I started to move a little, trying to get lose. I looked to a table that was next to the table. It had scissors, knifes, syringes, and a box filled with at least 20 little tubes filled with a purple and blue liquid. I heard a door open and saw a familiar person walk in.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty."

"Tord! Let me go." I yelled. I could feel the purple mist come out of my eyes as I clenched my teeth in anger. He pushed his index finger up to my lips and silently shushed me. "Stop struggling, and we will get this over with faster." I growled and he slapped my nose. "Bad Thomas, no growling." "I'm not a dog, stop treating me like one." I say, angrily. "Well your no dog, but you are my pet now. I will treat you how ever I want." He said, grabbing a syringe and examining some purple liquid, while using his orbiting hand to pay my head lightly. He then filled the syringe with a purple liquid and injected it into my arm. I felt as the liquid found its way through my veins. I winced and stopped myself from screaming. I know that it isn't that bad to get a shot, but this was the pinch you get from a shot multiplied by 1000000! It felt like my skin was on fire! Tord laughed at my sudden wince. "You think that's bad, wait till he start forcing that monster out of you." My eyes widened as he said the last part. "How did you-" "I have known for about a couple years for now. Ever since this started." I sighed and the Tord packed up all the equipment. He put a shock collar around my neck, attached a chain to it, and un hook the straps that held me to the table. He helped me up, and instantly when I was to my feet, gripped my leash and pulled be back so then he can put handcuffs on my hands. He then led me out of the large lab room and down a long hallway. I silently cursed under my breath. We finally made it to a pair of metal doors. He typed in some numbers into a metal key pad and the doors opened. He led me inside. There was a small stair case that led to a small room. We went past the stairs and into the large room. There was a glass wall with a metal door to the right that had the same metal key bored. He typed more numbers down and then the metal door opened. He took off my handcuffs, leash, but left the collar on. He then shoved me into the large cage. It had nothing in it. And I mean NOTHING! Not even a bed. He walked into the small room the stairs led into. Windows were on the walls so he could look at me in the glass cage. He held a microphone up to his mouth and then said "test." I whimpered softly as I covered my ears. Since when did my ears get so sensitive? He turned down the volume, taking no pain to the loud noise. "Now Tom, this is going to be your new room." I growled at the red hoodie wearing male. "Why?" I asked. "I think you already know." He grinned and winked to me. "Anyways, let's put down some rules for you and I. Mostly you though. I am now your owner, you musty listen to me and do every thing I tell you to do!" "What if I don't?" I interrupted. "Then you will get shocked. Now you will listen to me. And you won't argue. Are we understood?" I didn't answer. "I'll take that as a yes." He walked out a door, down the stairs, and as he placed his hand on the handle bars of the double door I said, "Stupid commie." I looked back at me, pulled a kind of remote thing out of his hoodie's pockets and pressed a button on it. I fell to the ground and whimpered, covering my head. He pressed the button again and grinned. "And that will always happen if you don't listen to me." He left the room, and I just sat there, letting the cold and darkness surround me. I sighed and looked down to my hands. My veins were now purple. "Hopefully Edd and Matt find me soon-" I cut myself off. "Actually, in this condition I hope they never learn about who I really am."

Hope you guys enjoyed! I told you I would make this chapter longer! Anyways, thanks again and have a great day😊