The thought

Tord's p.o.v

I walked into Tom's room and walked up to the glass. I looked inside and almost dropped my phone at the sight I saw. Tom saw in his half form, tail wrapped around him, ears pinned down, and he just stared at the concrete wall. He sobbed and cried. I knocked on the glass and his ear twitched. "What do you *hic* want Commie?" He asked, not looking over at me. "Y-you okay?" I asked. He shook his head, still looking at the wall. "W-why is that?"

*hic* "I thought about what you said yesterday. *hic* and your right. Edd and Matt wouldn't want to be friends with such a monster!" I looked down and "this is your fault" kept stabbing at my thought. I sighed but then had an idea. "We will have no training right now. We'll do it tonight, maybe in a hour or three. I will send in Amy later though to run some tests." Tom didn't answer so I just left. I sat in the helicopter and ordered the man driving to fly to the city three miles away. He did so and we were soon at a small apartment building at Tom use to call home. I dropped down on a ladder and walked inside. I asked the lady where Edd lived. She told me the third floor, room 201. I thanked her and walked up the stairs to floor 3. I knocked on the door. It sooner opened and there stood Edd and Matt. "Hello- TORD!" Edd said. He grabbed the collar of my uniform and pulled me inside. Matt closed the door as Edd pushed me against the wall. His eyes narrowed as he signaled Matt to get a knife from the kitchen. Edd may seem like a cute and kind man, but when he is mad then you should step back. I knew that he wasn't playing this time. "Woah! Edd please. I-" Matt handed Edd a knife, and then I soon found the knife up to the neck. "Tord, WHERE THE HELL IS TOM!?" He practically yelled. "I- I can explain." I said, raising my hands in defense. "Oh you better, or else I will have no hesitation to cut off your head and find his myself!" I winced and then blurted out. "Tom is the reason I'm here! I want you to finally see him as his true self. But I must warn you that it might be... um...."

"might be what?" "Ummmmmm..... scary." Matt tilted his head. "Why?" "Just please, come to my base with me." Edd sighed and let his grip down. He lowered the knife and said "fine! We will go to your stupid base." I smiled and told them to pack because they will probably have to stay the night since it is far away." As you can tell, the last part I lied. They packed multiple things and when we were about to leave Edd rushed to Tom's room. He then came outside and said "I needed to get something I left at Tom's." I nodded and we walked out. We all sat in the helicopter and I saw Edd glaring at me as Matt whispered something in his ear. I looked down and felt guilt stab in my heart heart for what I was about to do. "It this a good idea?" I thought. "Remember Tord! They are not your friends anymore! You are not Tord anymore, you are Red Leader." I looked out the helicopter and soon saw my base I called home. I then grinned and my eyes narrowed. "This will be fun."